⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville is the biggest hypocrite in the footy punditry business, runs through managers like nothing at his club in Salford City yet acts like a zealot when it comes to United managers :rolleyes>D

Probably still feels some way about how horrendous a manager he was at Valencia that he can't ever blame a manager

Last edited:
Xavi’s first order of business. Fire this guy and bring in the old doctor that was there when he played. Barca have 11 players injured. 3 got injured last match.

No chance Ole pulls a Gennaro Gattuso either by stepping down for the betterment of the club.

Because I think Ole really thinks he’s doing a good job. I don’t think the self awareness is there :lol:

Xavi’s first order of business. Fire this guy and bring in the old doctor that was there when he played. Barca have 11 players injured. 3 got injured last match.

I'm guessing we're going to see better management of those younger players. Pedri was criminally over used now, he's been injured for the start of the season. Fati was used a lot before his knee injury, Gavi was on the same path of over use. They're kids you gotta build up to playing that much

No chance Ole pulls a Gennaro Gattuso either by stepping down for the betterment of the club.

Because I think Ole really thinks he’s doing a good job. I don’t think the self awareness is there :lol:
He won't step down because he gets a £7.5m pay off if sacked, another masterstroke of genius by the board when they extended him after that Europa final L >D

He won't step down because he gets a £7.5m pay off if sacked, another masterstroke of genius by the board when they extended him after that Europa final L

Gennaro left all that money on the table too (I wouldn’t have done it) but god damn that was legendary.

Gennaro is the type to do 30 years before ever thinking of talking :lol:
Man's built like a character straight out of Gommorah :lol:

Thats the other thing why does Woodward still have a job. I thought he said he was leaving.

United are slimeyyyyy:lol:

After this season supposedly and it's been reported since the embarrassment against 'Pool that he doesn't want one of his final acts to be sacking Ole >D

Hate those clowns in suits so much man...

Can Arsenal fans tell me how they have been doing under Arteta because I haven’t watched them play since like the first game of the season. Thought they were finished.

What’s changed? Is the process working?

That Barca team was in bad shape
Go look back and check the results.

the team had talent in hindsight but none of those players were regarded at that level yet. You lying if anyone called xavi or iniesta the best midfielders in the world at that time.

Eto'o saved him on multiple occasions.

That 2009 CL. United was dominating in the beginning. Then Eto'o scored and the game changed

Eto'o saved him on multiple occasions.

That 2009 CL. United was dominating in the beginning. Then Eto'o scored and the game changed
You are arguing things I’m not. No One said they were Arsenal. No one brought up eto’o. No one said he didn’t have talent. You are just bringing up all the strawmans to diminish his work. Do you really need me to bring up all the examples of all the good stuff he did?

if you can’t appreciate the work guardiola did, that’s fine but you just sound salty.

Can Arsenal fans tell me how they have been doing under Arteta because I haven’t watched them play since like the first game of the season. Thought they were finished.

The first half of this weekends game reminded me of a wenger game. All the possession, sharp play, 9000 chances created, but couldn’t score
Progress is undoubtedly being made. No Europe is definitely helping
First time I’m trusting the process :lol:

half the team was out for the first few games of the season

I'm with you, I stopped paying attention until about 2-3 weeks ago and realized they actually were in the mix haha. That start is DISCOURAGING.

Lampard was much more of a legend for his club than Ole was, and look how quick Chelsea were to get rid of him and go in a better direction. They realized he wasn't experienced enough, and that was the end of that...Infuriating watching what is happening at United, no other way to put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom