⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ezgif-2-9b9a141e6913.gif

United fans are planning another protest guys…..well, they’re threatening to at least.

I would say good luck but I don’t think Local United supporters are on the same wavelength as Global ones.

United fans are planning another protest guys…..well, they’re threatening to at least.

I would say good luck but I don’t think Local United supporters are on the same wavelength as Global ones.

Is there one happening in Tampa? Asking for a friend :nerd: :lol:

I've always liked Emenalo's version of footy

The good thing is that Newcastle hire a young manager. It's a perfect link for Emenalo. Big name managers and Emenalo don't fit each other in the same sentence tho

Hope he’s ready
People forget pep inherited a bad barca team but still had some legendary potential that had yet to be fulfilled. Xavi Messi and iniesta were far from household names at that point in their career.
Xavi has a way tougher job.

Fam stop. That man inherited a team with players that were already winning without him.

You're acting like he got arsenal and turned them around :lol:

Fam stop. That man inherited a team with players that were already winning without him.

You're acting like he got arsenal and turned them around :lol:
That Barca team was in bad shape
Go look back and check the results.

the team had talent in hindsight but none of those players were regarded at that level yet. You lying if anyone called xavi or iniesta the best midfielders in the world at that time.

Iniesta def wasn't considered in the same light that he is now but they did have pieces leftover from the Rijkaard days when they won the league B2B and CL.

Xavi was already established a bit in the game but yea he and Iniesta really took off after that '08 season with Pep.

Messi too of course but he showed flashes that he was special from the offset when he was still that long haired and baby faced teen, kind of like Fati the last year and a half minus injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom