⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC does an excellent job with coverage of the Prem. Minus Tim Howard. But if ESPN gets the rights and i have to listen to Alexi Lallas and Taylor Twellman...im gonna lose my ****

If ESPN gets Premier League rights again, the main commentators will likely be Ian Darke and Steve McManaman.

I mentioned this not too long ago after listening to an episode of World Soccer Talk. They talked about how NBC has a history of having issues when it comes to keeping their sports rights. It's like they never really want to put up the money. They made a fuss about the amount they had to pay for the current PL rights, which will obviously be more money now. ESPN is clearly trying to build...i dont even know what to call it, you can't say a soccer hub or anything like that because it's not about content. It's purely about subscribers. We saw how they handled Serie A, we see how they are handling the Bundesliga and La Liga. The sad thing is that the PL knows that no other service can put out content, the way NBC has but money talks

b3ceebccb0a71fb2afeef7081a71e2cc--ronaldo-ayrton-senna.jpg

m_5bbb70edaa8770bb61f01e3f.jpeg

Just seems like a terrible decision in every way
play in a racist league for less money on a bad team when this will def be his last big payday.
he made the mistake of going back to United now he wants to make the same mistake again again

Juve links haven't made much sense when they've been in just as bad a position over the last year when they hired Pirlo and after losing Ron this summer.

Smells of a leverage play by Pizzaboy, L'Equipe also reported this

No way he'll get Ron money but I could see the owners coughing up big money not to lose him for free, they don't care much about results but they sure as hell care about marketability :lol: >D

They'll feel they can't afford to potentially lose both Ron and Pogba if the season turns out the way it's trending if they stick with Ole

Juve links haven't made much sense when they've been in just as bad a position over the last year when they hired Pirlo and after losing Ron this summer.

Smells of a leverage play by Pizzaboy, L'Equipe also reported this

No way he'll get Ron money but I could see the owners coughing up big money not to lose him for free, they don't care much about results but they sure as hell care about marketability :lol: >D

They'll feel they can't afford to potentially lose both Ron and Pogba if the season turns out the way it's trending if they stick with Ole

699e2c65f9c92ff77154a1b2909b3eaf6b-17-get-out-review.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom