⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
but he knew the chelsea formula so it isn't so much of a surprise to the pundits and us but most importantly Lamps himself. Lamps has already been with a championship team ie Derby(before money hell happened) so going to Norwich isn't a bad step for him. Aston Villa too, I'd call that a step above Norwich, bit more pressure for that one. FIFA manager mode in real life for him while always being loved

Side note I do not want Stevie to come into the EPL anytime soon. he brought Rangers back from the hell they went thru. few more seasons with Rangers, already got a trophy back from Celtic unbeaten run. pushing thru Euro comps successfully will do a lot for him. push the EPL is drama central right now

First time I’m trusting the process :lol:
I still ain't there. Arteta gotta keep the play looking sharp and start making these big games not such blowouts.

I will say that he's got the youth playing some great ball with real belief. If he can translate that over the full season we may see Europe next year (Conference League or w/e it's called doesnt count).

Lampard was much more of a legend for his club than Ole was, and look how quick Chelsea were to get rid of him and go in a better direction. They realized he wasn't experienced enough, and that was the end of that...Infuriating watching what is happening at United, no other way to put it.

I'd keep Ole for the entire season and get relegated if it meant the Glazers would sell the club.

FDn9V8HXEAIv6e3

Damn 8-10 means he might have a tear in his muscle. I saw the video of him in training when he got hurt. It was a very nonchalant shooting drill.
This type of **** is exactly what happens when players have to play these many matches.

yeah if it is a tear on something that easy sounds like an overuse injury. Hope he fully heals and takes his time

I'm guessing we're going to see better management of those younger players. Pedri was criminally over used now, he's been injured for the start of the season. Fati was used a lot before his knee injury, Gavi was on the same path of over use. They're kids you gotta build up to playing that much
this is what happens when you overpay your veterans then have to get rid of them all cause you broke af. La masia is all Barca really has.

The first half of this weekends game reminded me of a wenger game. All the possession, sharp play, 9000 chances created, but couldn’t score
Progress is undoubtedly being made. No Europe is definitely helping
First time I’m trusting the process :lol:

half the team was out for the first few games of the season

as someone who became a Arsenal observer mostly due to AFTV I have to say they got some guys playing good football rn.

Gabriel, White, Tavares, Tomiyasu looks pretty solid in the back.

ESR, Lokongo, Partey pretty nice as well.

they need a striker that can actually get goals tho, big Obama and Bloodclaat fans but Idk how much longer they can go with those two.

I still ain't there. Arteta gotta keep the play looking sharp and start making these big games not such blowouts.

I will say that he's got the youth playing some great ball with real belief. If he can translate that over the full season we may see Europe next year (Conference League or w/e it's called doesnt count).
I'm not quite at trusting the process yet either. Spurs is the only top ten side Arsenal beat I think. Drew and took some L's. If we can perform against some better competition then I might come around. They've looked defensively solid lately and there appears to be some kind of style of play developing.

NBC does an excellent job with coverage of the Prem. Minus Tim Howard. But if ESPN gets the rights and i have to listen to Alexi Lallas and Taylor Twellman...im gonna lose my ****
Those 2 are on Fox arent they? Unless ESPN poaches them. Better not. Moreno is bad enough.

Edit - wait nvmd. Twellman is ESPN; Lalas is Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom