⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real have a crazy stretch of games coming up after the midweek CL match so it was good to see them able to rest players at the end of today’s

Sevilla (2nd), away at Bilbao, Sociedad (3rd), Inter, and Atleti (4th)
If we win away at Sheriff, the inter match becomes irrelevant, so that could give us a rest spot before the derby.

The la Liga stretch is hell lol, gotta get at least 9 points.

Midfield was cooking today.

Last edited:
Only United can have an interim for the interim and that interim be the same guy who coached the team for the sacked manager.

I HATE WHO MANCHESTER UNITED CHOOSE TO BE!!!

I think most older fans will still hold respect for Ole, but he definitely didn't do himself any favors by dragging this out week after week.
I’ve never seen a manager leave with an interview.. just goes to show how much ole thinks of the club. He even put it before his own humility.. woulda told Woodward to suck it and did a press release

Man, the last couple years put well over a decade on his face.

I'd love it, but I can't really see United hiring Erik ten Hag. It would be the most sensible choice and the best for the team, but we all know that is not how United operate now. They would rather hire Zidane because he's the bigger name and they think it would make the club look better, even if he's not right for the job. They know United as a club are still making them money, selling tickets, etc. As long as United qualify for Europa league I think the United board are content and don't really care.

Not exactly a denial like he's done for other rumors...:nerd:

1931AD33-FC99-45AB-B56D-24E3F4274D07.gif

Come and get me basically

For everyone thinking the club held a gun to his head behind the camera :lol:

I feel for him though for getting hung out to dry the last month, should've been let go after Liverpool instead of the death by a thousand cuts and leaks that came after :smh:

Still a legend as a player and a good man by all accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom