⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, those Poch rumors are really gaining momentum!
Looking forward to this summer when Utd offers Darren a full-time contract.

I mean, after seeing how Poch handles 2 different squads stacked with great players, I don't even want him tbh. But since the board is beyond desperate, he'll probably get the call. None of this solves the problems up top.

I mean, after seeing how Poch handles 2 different squads stacked with great players, I don't even want him tbh. But since the board is beyond desperate, he'll probably get the call. None of this solves the problems up top.
Tbf to him, I give him most of the credit for Spurs being what they were a few years ago. He had them punching above their weight consistently for years and brought them 90 minutes away from being champions of Europe, Spurs! :lol:

So I respect his coaching ability but yea he hasn't impressed much yet in Paris but it's a tough balancing act coaching the Monstars. Not even Tuchel was able to get them to the mountain top so I don't think it's an indictment on his coaching yet. That's a hard situation working with all those ego's and someone like Leonardo

Fergie co-signed him during the last few manager searches and he's proven in England so maybe he could finally achieve what he's been after with the quality and budget that would be at his disposal at United.

PSG isn't letting Poch go.

1. They can't handle losing face.
2. There's really nobody else out there right now.
They'd bank on getting ZZ short term according to reports like Sinner Sinner mentioned since his fam is in France and he'd be able to stay in country until the France NT job opens up after Qatar.

As much as the PSG fans like Poch, being an ex player and all, they'd lap up Zidane coming in to help them win the only trophy they've been missing

They'd bank on getting ZZ short term according to reports like Sinner Sinner mentioned since his fam is in France and he'd be able to stay in country until the France NT job opens up after Qatar.

As much as the PSG fans like Poch, being an ex player and all, they'd lap up Zidane coming in to help them win the only trophy they've been missing
You forgetting his Marseille ties

The Ligue 1 winter break lasts over 2 weeks and he'll be back in England with his family during it...

Could see things move quickly if Zidane says he's open to going to PSG

You forgetting his Marseille ties
True but he never officially played for them and money and prestige talks too though :lol:

The potential of winning them their first CL and the 2nd one ever won by a French team could be attractive while he waits for DD to step down.

Plus his wife wouldn't complain about living in Paris

PSG journo saying he's already in contact with United and willing to leave midseason since he apparently wanted to leave in the summer already. They want ZZ if he leaves because QSI have dreamed of him at the helm and have been in touch with his people for a while already

ZZ going to PSG being a Marseille boy thru and thru would literally shock me more than anything. I wouldn’t believe it.

Poch going to United would make absolute sense. They deserve each other. United have no idea what they’re doing.

It must be really be terrible to manage PSG tho. If that brilliant man Tuchel got ran out and now Poch is about to quit Mbappe, Neymar, and Messi :lol:

That’s crazy. :lol:

This Ten Hag cat is another Van Gaal waiting to happen.

Dutch coaches are extremely overrated

Easy pass. We should've gotten Conte weeks ago... He coaches with passion

:rofl: I need the full list of your football nationality takes.

So far I got all white English players suck and all Dutch coaches are United era LvG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom