⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate rooting against my countrymen. I also think Poch is a gifted manager and Bielsa disciple. For those reasons, I really hope Poch does not end up at United.

You’re the only one who thinks Poch is a gifted manager in here tho :lol:

Yeah, I don’t understand it either. He got Spurs to the Champions League final…do you guys realize what a feat that is? Don’t let the shiny new stadium confuse you, Spurs is not a big club

Yeah, I don’t understand it either. He got Spurs to the Champions League final…do you guys realize what a feat that is? Don’t let the shiny new stadium confuse you, Spurs is not a big club

Yea let’s be serious here, Spurs barely made it out their group that year. Goal difference saw them thru. Then they went on to have two of the luckiest games I’ve ever seen in CL history vs City and Ajax.

Let’s not sit here and act like Spurs got their by Poch’s immaculate coaching. Then when they got to the final he made dumb decisions. Kane had no business in that final let alone starting. Worst final ever.

And now PSG fans want him out after 9 months because he can’t run a big club with big personalities. And you expect him to do so at United?

One thing you said is true tho, Spurs aren’t a big club and those are the types of clubs Poch should manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom