⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
When City fans were talking about bringing on Jesus earlier I thought they were talking about Christ not Gabby. Idk what they expect Gabby to do :lol:

1629082263661.gif

1629082302601.jpeg

GG Spurs fans

What sucks about playing in a summer league is often times people would rather go to the beach if the weather is nice or they have vacations already planned.

Ended up missing some key players during our play off run. Finished the season in third place today 😔

On the plus side, Fall season starts in 2 weeks. Looking forward to that.

I love that they let them play in light green vs dark green, game has a very unique look to it. Great atmosphere too

You guys were laughing that First Take would have “Is Barça better without Messi” segments. While completely glancing over Chiringuito. The disrespect.

laporta brought out the yopper. He put all of bartomeu’s business on blast
Some real shady **** going on like paying 8 million dollar salary to an agent in Brazil.

Last edited:
What does this mean? I don’t have a clue what’s going on now
The clubs who bailed on the super league all officially rejoined the European Club Association after they got kicked out over the ESL mess.

Rumors are that the terms of their reinstatement will make it that much harder to legally join a breakaway league in the future now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom