⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy **** our injury issues are ridiculous. every single season man :smh:

we started the match with only 4 outfield subs on the bench, 1 of which was a youth player who was just filling a spot and 2 who literally never play (roca, sarr). 2 more injuries during the match to nianzou and lucas hernandez which leaves us with 1 healthy CB heading into the weekend...

current injured/quarantined players:

kimmich, musiala, gnabry, choupo moting, cuisance, sule, nianzou, upamecano, hernandez, sabitzer

1637705115951.png

Damb bro January cant get here soon enough. How many players do you think Bayern will promote from their U23 team in Dortmund? Think Leipzig will charge the customary schnitzel meal for their starting defenders? Or will Bayern have to offer an actual dollar figure to Leverkusen to sign their heart and soul?

:wink:

Damb bro January cant get here soon enough. How many players do you think Bayern will promote from their U23 team in Dortmund? Think Leipzig will charge the customary schnitzel meal for their starting defenders? Or will Bayern have to offer an actual dollar figure to Leverkusen to sign their heart and soul?

:wink:

all our schnitzel is going to spain to help bail barcelona out of debt

I know this is never gonna happen

all our schnitzel is going to spain to help bail barcelona out of debt

I know this is never gonna happen
Never gonna happen? Barca falling to the Europa League in 2 weeks might force them to sell their future just to survive tomorrow. Hoeness is about to walk into Catalonia with a briefcase of 1€ notes and laugh as he gets on the airplane with a Pedri.

Everyone coming for Memphis and it is warranted. Today was he wasn’t good at all when it really counted.

Pedri is not going to Bayern I’d bet that. Unfortunately, I think frenkie has a better chance of leaving.

Now this would be a fascinating move, dude is the spiritual father of these modern day German gegenpressing coaches

Would love to see what he can do with this squad if a permanent hire can't be made during the season. Also allows time to potentially lock up someone like ETH in the summer

Did United play well yesterday? rolaholic rolaholic and others
First half tbe play was dominated by Villareal but De Gea was in prime form so they weren't able to capitalize. Played a lot better in the 2nd half and looked more organized and solid at the back. Both goals came from really good team effort on the attacking end.

Good result but the performances need to be better and more consistent to have any chance at points against Chelsea

First half tbe play was dominated by Villareal but De Gea was in prime form so they weren't able to capitalize. Played a lot better in the 2nd half and looked more organized and solid at the back. Both goals came from really good team effort on the attacking end.

Good result but the performances need to be better and more consistent to have any chance at points against Chelsea

Did my guy Telles play well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom