⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those United kits look beautiful on the pitch btw. Wow

85379DF7-F753-44CC-9121-7BC532AE6114.png

Way better as a dark alternative to being done up with yellow

No bag…..

I think they gave up on Harry and they have no intention of dealing with Levy again.

They’re obviously waiting for Haaland.
They'd basically be throwing in the towel for this season then. I don't think they give up. Kane might be a no go but I can't see city going the winter window without a big body striker.

They'd basically be throwing in the towel for this season then. I don't think they give up. Kane might be a no go but I can't see city going the winter window without a big body striker.

They’re not throwing in the towel tho. They still have a great team and will compete for trophies.

They’re not throwing in the towel tho. They still have a great team and will compete for trophies.
If you say so. Great team yeah, might win the EPL if they get lucky. UCL is a dream imo and it would take one of Pep's best campaigns as a manager to win.

i mentioned this last year, but haaland is really seeming like he's very injury prone. he's constantly having many spells with muscle injuries both long and short term ones. it's a bit worrying considering how young he is and how important his speed is to his game

Last edited:
i would much rather face city than psg in the knockout rounds. city is just totally lacking someone to finish the chances they create. psg can play like *** all match, but they have 3 guys who can turn that 1 chance into something special. that's scary as hell to me regardless of his disjointed their team is

Citeh working P$G all match long only to be down :lol:

Only takes a single good counter or chance for these guys with all that quality up top :sick:

Why is Benz still on

This **** be blowing mines, get these old ****** off the pitch, we're up 3-0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom