⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I’m watching the Chelsea vs Juve highlights. Juve got obliterated. Damn they suck. Super League bums.

Tuchel is amazing.

AKA Zidane said no :lol:, dunno how its scrambling though when they announced they were gonna look for an interim first.

Got no problem giving it to Ragnick until the summer while they work on Ten Hag or him for after the season :nerd:

Ragnick, Valverde and Favre are apparently the ones being approached for interim

Last edited:
wild how zidane has poch's fate in his hands
wild how poch would leave that start studded squad and an endless fountain of money for a club in disarray and uncertainty.
it is still united at the end of the day though

psg and uber eats really gets no respect out here. not even from their own players or coaches.

wild how zidane has poch's fate in his hands
wild how poch would leave that start studded squad and an endless fountain of money for a club in disarray and uncertainty.
it is still united at the end of the day though

psg and uber eats really gets no respect out here. not even from their own players or coaches.
That PSG job sounds like a hell of a lot to handle from navigating all the internal club politics to the tremendous ego massaging and managing required.

They've left genuinely great coaches like Emery and Tuchel unhappy despite their limitless resources to compete so it definitely sounds like a lot for anyone to sign up for.

Zizou is probably good just chilling enjoying life stress free until DD retires and he gets a crack at adding international honors to his managerial CV

Oh no

Wishing Ben Chilly a speedy recovery. He is such a key for this squad

Sighs

Looks like we will use Alonso for attacking and Azpil for defending

Recalling Emerson will not happen since Chelsea have no intention to damage their relationship with any club

Saul doesn't want to play at LWB tho. I just hope he gives it a chance since Tuchel's system is different from others

Last edited:

Oh no

Wishing Ben Chilly a speedy recovery. He is such a key for this squad

Sighs

Looks like we will use Alonso for attacking and Azpil for defending

Recalling Emerson will not happen since Chelsea have no intention to damage their relationship with any club

Saul doesn't want to play at LWB tho. I just hope he gives it a chance since Tuchel's system is different from others

Wow, legit forgot that Chelsea had Saul...I don't remember seeing him in any of the games I watched. We really needed him at United :evil:

It'll get lost cause the team has been so dreadful but De Gea is back to being a world class goalkeeper again. Thought he was after last year honestly. United would be really down bad if it wasn't for him.

So close bayern munich enojado GIF - Find on GIFER

I’m begging Liverpool……

PLEASE take it easy today. You’re already thru don’t keep murdering us 🙏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom