⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
tough time for ronaldo and his stans QU!K QU!K Coupé It Coupé It
the raping, failing miserably in italy, twerking all summer and no one wanted him, getting outed as the selfish player we all thought he was by the editor in chief of france football, can't even make it in the starting squad on a poor united team, then falling out of the top 5 of his most coveted award

you love to see it

Glad he showed up FF as the clowns they are :lol:

jape jape

1638219870415.png

Is there a women's award? If not this should have gone to Barca women's team.

It's kinda like US soccer over there, men's team is trash, women's is generational.

Agreed about FCB Femeni. They deserve the award. What an unbelievable season they had

Saw some tweets that fans said the club of the year award is based on both men and women. No confirmation tho

Does France have some historic beef with Poland :lol:

Did Lewa dirty 2 years in a row. Inventing that fake trophy is a slap in the face.

I need subs. He really that triggered over Jorgihno? :lol:
'WHAT, WHAT? HOW IS HE 4TH?? SWEAR TO GOD ITS NOT POSSIBLE, ITS ROBBERY, ROBBERY! I SWEAR TO GOD NO NOO ITS NOT POSSIBLE'

*Jorginho coming in at no.3 appears in the picture*

*AHDHDISHAGDUSV IM SICK OF THIS, ITS A SCANDAL ITS UNJUST, I SWEAR TO GOD ITS UNJUST. I BOUGHT THIS SUIT FOR THIS ****, NOW I'LL LEAVE THIS **** SUIT'

:rofl:

Messi getting a 7th balon dor means it's lost significance. Straight up

Cats in the 90s and early 2000s that were beasts weren't winning this many

Messi being an Adidas athlete has helped him

Got conspiracies flying all over about Qatar guaranteeing it to him for signing and what not but realistically it's not that deep. Damn near everyone assumed he was winning it soon as Argentina won the Copa :lol:

He put up big numbers on a mediocre Barca squad and finally won an international cup, they weren't gonna not give it to him.

Now the Lewa stuff last year is still absurd and a disgrace but it is what it is. Just sad for him that he won't get to look at one of those golden balls in his huge trophy case when he retires for unprecedented reasons completely out of his control after having one of the GOAT seasons any striker has ever had

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom