⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ralf really taking a hammer to the old boys club :pimp:, he was saying out loud he doesn't even know what Phelan does last week :rofl:

Cancel the season

cover2.jpg

Another reason why I said Kun should get a second opinion. Barca is more than happy to get his wages off the payroll with how bad their finances are.

This is the same club that was asking players to take pay cuts

im all here for the barca slander but this one is ridiculous. you don't think he got second third and fourth opinions? there's a reason it took almost 2 months since the incident on the pitch to figure out if he was retiring or not. and im not saying this out of speculation, my good friend speaks to him directly.

You can definitely tell watching him play when he’s been able to this season. Just looks a step slower rn. And it’s taking him longer to make decisions that would normally be automatic for him. Hope he’s able to fully get past the after effects

I am glad you said this because i thought i was being picky watching him play. Whether or not its covid related or not he is still looking rusty. He would get the ball normally and either make a driving run or spray the ball wide instantly. And he seems to be slow with that decision and was actually picked off or taken off the ball a few times which is highly unlike him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom