⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
One point. Dropped points
We need a striker coach. Bet it still won't resolve Chelsea's missed chances. :lol: :smh:
The good thing is that Saul is only a loan. Chelsea players looked annoyed with him. Remind me of 2019-2020 Kepa
Still 21 games left to go. Just gotta finish strong then

FGwob4mVEAg9SZg

Pool, City, and Bayern are just on another level. They’re machines.

I thought Chelsea were headed down that road. Guess not.

Pool, City, and Bayern are just on another level. They’re machines.

I thought Chelsea were headed down that road. Guess not.

It’s an expectation when Kovacic, Kante, Chilwell and strikers missed a lot of games in the last two month

Carrick really broke Chelsea :lol:

They were the most in form team in Europe before the draw at the bridge

Barely :lol:

No Kante, no Chilwell and no Maguire gave Man U an advantage 🥴

EDIT: Jan 15 is the date Chelsea will find out about their fate for this season

So I wonder if Auba is about to be shipped to Barca this winter. They need a striker, Auba's getting the Ozil treatment smfh my ******* head :smh: , and Auba was dreaming of a Barca move while he was at Dortmund. So maybe he'll take a slight drop in wages to move south? Get some playing time? Live in a relative paradise vs London?

We'll even take De Jong off your hands... :nerd:

So I wonder if Auba is about to be shipped to Barca this winter. They need a striker, Auba's getting the Ozil treatment smfh my ****ing head :smh: , and Auba was dreaming of a Barca move while he was at Dortmund. So maybe he'll take a slight drop in wages to move south? Get some playing time? Live in a relative paradise vs London?

We'll even take De Jong off your hands... :nerd:
Y'all gonna end with the wrong de jong

No new positive tests for RM, Modric has tested negative today. Still don't expect or want him, Benz and Carvajal to play this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom