⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said, Leeds should have signed a few more players during the off-season. The pressing style of football that they and other clubs play requires a good rotation of players cause guys are playing at tip-top shape which they are training all week to maintain. Then they have to execute said training in actual games. They are constantly running, moving and pushing the tempo of the game. They require rotations and rest. Leeds doesn't have the squad depth to keep this up.

I expect an influx of money in the club now that the group that owns the 49ers acquired them. The key is to convince Bielsa to stay another year. He's not known to stick around for multiple years

:wow: ESR!!

The Smith! All the kids are shining lately.

Laca is such a troll. Up by 3 and still working to get cards against the other team.

I expect an influx of money in the club now that the group that owns the 49ers acquired them. The key is to convince Bielsa to stay another year. He's not known to stick around for multiple years

:wow: ESR!!
Thats true. The gotta stay in the PRem though. Hopefully, these Rafhina to Pool rumors are true.

Am I the only one that doesn't rate Bielsa? If anyone else was in charge Leeds fans would be calling for their head.
He's living off this reputation that people like Pep, look up to him.

I was at Elland Road when we drew there, and quite frankly it shows how bad we were that we only managed a point. They're ****. Absolutely ****, headless chickens playing this brand of "murderball"

And before anyone says, yes we're **** too.:D

Fair play to Arsenal btw. Don't know how long it will last, and they seem to be dropping points against anyone half decent, but they're winning the games they should be, definitely moving in the right direction.

Am I the only one that doesn't rate Bielsa? If anyone else was in charge Leeds fans would be calling for their head.
He's living off this reputation that people like Pep, look up to him.

I was at Elland Road when we drew there, and quite frankly it shows how bad we were that we only managed a point. They're ****. Absolutely ****, headless chickens playing this brand of "murderball"

And before anyone says, yes we're **** too.:D

The man has a point.

Bielsa is getting away with a lot.

Came home to these :pimp:
B100B036-AF05-42FB-AC93-11CDC3BD5351.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom