⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The young guns are running rampant! The link up play looks quicker each week.

I'm still one foot in with Arteta, but I fully believe and trust in the young guns, just have to remain patient during their growing pains.

Them young Gunners fun to watch. The more confident Martinelli is, the better off y'all be IMO

gavi is ridiculous. best player on the pitch today by a good margin.
still haven't seen him and pedri play together.
gotta keep this nucleus of players together

People would be foolish to think so. A result against this current Leeds team is like beating on a fighter who has broken limbs. It doesn't really count.
This. Arsenal's finally beating teams in the bottom third of the table, but we still cant even compete with actual Top 4/6 clubs when it's time to play them. Our ******* goal differential is +4 at this point ffs :lol:

That being said, Leeds should have signed a few more players during the off-season. The pressing style of football that they and other clubs play requires a good rotation of players cause guys are playing at tip-top shape which they are training all week to maintain. Then they have to execute said training in actual games. They are constantly running, moving and pushing the tempo of the game. They require rotations and rest. Leeds doesn't have the squad depth to keep this up.

Arteta aint it long term but can't knock the turn around this season. still need good results against the top flight clubs

Lacazzete is a good captain. He created that first goal for Arsenal
In the future, I think Ramsdale, Tierney, Gabriel amd ESR are all good options for the captaincy

Pretty sure bars, clubs, restaurants, sporting matches, etc have all been open with no real restrictions. When I was watching Champions Leagues games almost all the audience were masked up, Prem games not a single one.

Edit. Damn, that vaccination discrepancy is nuts. Pretty sure it's the same with a lot of athletes in the US. I dunno why American and British athletes think they know more than scientists :lol: Who was the player who said he was "doing more research" before getting it? Get the damn shot and go back to kicking balls.

The NBA, NFL, and NHL are at least 95% vaccinated if I remember correctly but that includes people who received at least one shot. But cases are still popping up. Are you talking about Kyrie Irving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom