⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
USMNT = Knicks.

Perfect marriage.

Every rare occasion I tune in to check out the knicks they have a disappointing L (like tonight.) Learned a long time ago to stop dumping my time into low quality basketball. I can legitimately say the quality of my life has improved by not following them for damn-near 82 games a season like I used to. Imagine having had put your hopes into players like Eddy Curry, and now Julius Randle to lead us :lol:. I can keep ranting but I know it’s the footy thread.

Every rare occasion I tune in to check out the knicks they have a disappointing L (like tonight.) Learned a long time ago to stop dumping my time into low quality basketball. I can legitimately say the quality of my life has improved by not following them for damn-near 82 games a season like I used to. Imagine having had put your hopes into players like Eddy Curry, and now Julius Randle to lead us :lol:. I can keep ranting but I know it’s the footy thread.

I know exactly where you coming from. I watch other sports because of the Knicks :lol:

Bro imagine having the best player your franchise has ever seen, leading a .33 win % collective of role players and a rookie head coach. The Blazers are killing me worse than Arsenal these past couple years.

Bro imagine having the best player your franchise has ever seen, leading a .33 win % collective of role players and a rookie head coach. The Blazers are killing me worse than Arsenal these past couple years.

At least Lillard has value. You can trade him (it’s time, it’s run it’s course, it was a great ride) and get some actual return.

We don’t have anyone of value. Our plan is to keep RJ to attract Zion in two years :lol:

:rolleyes

1640320227213.png
So just taller with less spacing?

The god has spoken. Same thing that happened with juve is happening with United. Getting worse as a team
Bruno Fernandez looking flabby and sick since therapist arrived.

Have spurs been playing good along with getting results ?
Haven’t seen any highlights or anything. I think there’s an NLD soon :nerd:

The god has spoken. Same thing that happened with juve is happening with United. Getting worse as a team
Bruno Fernandez looking flabby and sick since therapist arrived.

Because Juventus and Buffoon were dominating Champions League before signing Ronaldo, right?

word-234x199.png

Have spurs been playing good along with getting results ?
Haven’t seen any highlights or anything. I think there’s an NLD soon :nerd:
Yeah it's actually great to watch once again. Especially against Liverpool we played some beautiful football with a lot of chances created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom