⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
just heard this lady anchor on sportscenter do the liverpool highlights from today and she pronounced klopps name "jergens (like the lotion) klopp" :rofl: :rofl:
I ******* hate Sportscenter. Bunch of bums that dont even take 30 seconds to learn players' names. STILL mad that they called Dairon Asprilla - "Darren ***-priLLa" :stoneface: for his Puskas-worthy bicycle.

Benfica getting destroyed by Porto 3-0 in the first 20 mins.

RM could have played them next round :lol:

Instead my guy Ceferin switched it up on you guys. 😭

As a long-time watcher of Rafa... I thought the most impressive bit was at the beginning when he was able to roll the ball with the bottom of his shoe to start the keepie-uppie! 😅 I've seen him do it for years and I still don't know how he does it!

Same. That’s what impressed me the most too.

Footy is a sport that can help you in soooooo many sports.

We are the biggest bunch of bottlers in the league.

****ing ****.
Was rooting for yall. You could feel the desperation in the players and how bad they wanted it, unlucky.

Maddison and Vardy had shots at goal in the end and I was going mad...just keep the damn ball!

Don't know what to expect from yall on boxing day with little rest, hopefully City can just win a comfortable 1-0, 2-0 at the Etihad and keep it moving. I highkey want Iheanacho back instead of bum *** Jesus.

:rolleyes

1640320227213.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom