⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Ray Hudson’s appreciation for the subtle things. Camavinga anticipated a stray pass and made a spinning retrieval of the ball and the commentators I’m watching had nothing to say about it. I’m sure OG Ray would have.

Chelsea advance
Clean sheet
Kante is a game changer as always. Billy Gilmour is the closet player who can play like Kante
Jorginho finally got fresh legs after rest. Great sub by Tuchel. Put Jorginho in for Kovacic. Both got 45 mins each. Save energy for next week's matches
Chelsea FC look like Chelsea FC when our midfielders took the full control in the midfield after Kante, Jorginho and Mount came on
Youngsters showed their hearts. I can see Vale making the first team next year. Soonsup-Bell and Simons have a long way to go
Kepa saved the team in the first half
Chalobah is MoTM for me

FHPXz83VQAECPB_

SMH straight bottle job by Leicester
Liverpool deserved to go through

Do goals scored in a penalty shoot out count towards your tally?

I guess Juve makes sense

Auba to any time would be a good buy. I could see a few Spanish teams going after him too. But he’s on a lot of wages, good chance he would have to take a pay cut. Laca and Eddie are on there way out. Now with this Auba thing going on, I imagine this changes things?
I miss Ray Hudson’s appreciation for the subtle things. Camavinga anticipated a stray pass and made a spinning retrieval of the ball and the commentators I’m watching had nothing to say about it. I’m sure OG Ray would have.
It’s a shame that one of these bigger networks didn’t pick him up. He’s one of a kind

46 points halfway through is pretty good

Really good win today considering the circumstances

Those were some of the hardest earned 3 points of the season. Holding onto that lead was a battle.

Y’all think we need a new right back? Any coming up in the academy?

Cool seeing the likes of Modric and Benz getting applause from away fans this season

Also, Militao looks to be a very complete CB. Ball-playing, long passes, intensity, wins aerial duels, pace, adept at some of the “dark arts.” Worth every penny and I think it’s just a matter of time until more people start recognizing this.

With the January window coming up, anyone expecting their clubs to make moves or wish that they will? I think we’re all seeing what Newcastle does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom