⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out of country over the holidays until last night so haven't really been able to catch any match for a week now, looking forward to the Prem fixtures today.

In other news...

Is it even legal for it to be done and dusted before the window? Solid signing for Barca even though I've got no idea how they're able to make it work financially

Giovinco 2.0 incoming?

FHsmZApWYAEcs-4

Yikes

So what’s going to happen to NBCSN? Is it going to become an enternatinment channel?

I remember when Fox Soccer Channel became FXX. They transitioned it from having Messi dribbling to Danny Devito being birthed from a couch :lol:

Where you getting that from? That Raph will go to Chelsea?

It's just my guess

Tuchel coached Raph. I assume Tuchel wants a player that is familiar with his coaching style now. Dortmund are out from the CL. Dortmund are interested in Ziyech. Nico Schulz has played 9 games at LB and Raph has played 8 games so far

Everton are seeking a January loan move for Ross Barkley. Digne is likely the first choice for Chelsea

Tagliafico is another option as well

EDIT: If Chelsea are unable to take one of those guys on loan, they will recall either Emerson or Maatsen

Last edited:
It's just my guess

Tuchel coached Raph. I assume Tuchel wants a player that is familiar with his coaching style now. Dortmund are out from the CL. Dortmund are interested in Ziyech. Nico Schulz has played 9 games at LB and Raph has played 8 games so far

Everton are seeking a January loan move for Ross Barkley. Digne is likely the first choice for Chelsea

Tagliafico is another option as well

Now would be the time for Raphael after just turning 28

The January transfer window will probably make me nervous

Chelsea can spend up to around £241 mill on transfers (without sales) and still stay within the FFP limit

The Chelsea board members often buy players that attach them, not manager during the winter transfer window. It's really annoying

Not sure if posted

How much money do European teams make for advancing to Champions League knockout stage?

2021/22 Champions League prize money: how it breaks down

Teams earn money for positive group-stage results and for every round of the tournament they negotiate - and if a club wins every group match and goes on to lift the trophy in St Petersburg next May, they will net a total of 85.1m euros ($95.76m), up from the previous maximum of 82.5m.

This year’s Champions League prize money breaks down as follows:

2021/22 UCL prize-money per round:​

• 15.64m euros for qualifying for the group stage
  • 2.8m euros per group-stage win, 930,000 euros per group-stage draw
  • 9.6m euros for qualifying for the last 16
  • 10.6m euros for qualifying for the quarter-finals
  • 12.5m euros for qualifying for the semi-finals
  • 15.5m euros for qualifying for the final
  • 4.5m euros for winning the final
In addition to the potential prize money directly related to the Champions League performances, the tournament winners also stand to receive 3.5m euros ($3.9m) for qualifying for the UEFA Super Cup, and another 1m euros ($1.3) if they win the European football season’s curtain-raiser, which is to be held in Helsinki in August 2022.

Additional Champions League money​

Prize money is not the only source of Champions League revenue for the 32 clubs, who will also pocket TV income, and payments based on their ranking in the European game.

RM wise today, I see that they're linked to

Gravenberch, won't be a be mad at another midfielder, maybe someone who has some goals.

Dumfries.

Reece James, not happening.

Rudiger, is currently 3rd priority behind Mbappe & Haaland.

Pogba isn't considered right now.

Jovic will stay, they would like to get rid of Isco right now.

I thank the Basedgod everyday for Andres Cantor and crew calling Da Prem matches in Spanish. I can't deal with this channel change again :smh:

Peacock has a woman on every broadcast now it seems. I do my best to only watch Universo matches, but Palace is hardly ever on there so gotta bite the bullet sometimes. Don't get me wrong, the women I have listened to have been just fine, but that accent is :sick:

RM wise today, I see that they're linked to

Gravenberch, won't be a be mad at another midfielder, maybe someone who has some goals.

Dumfries.

Reece James, not happening.

Rudiger, is currently 3rd priority behind Mbappe & Haaland.

Pogba isn't considered right now.

Jovic will stay, they would like to get rid of Isco right now.

Saw Newcastle were interested in Isco which I’m hoping is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom