⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
goddamn insigne is gonna get $12m a year from Toronto FC. no wonder he's coming to MLS :lol: he definitely could help clubs in europe still, but would probably only get like 1/3 that amount to stay

God jesus. All for TFC to finish without a trophy again :lol:
DQpdE0yUIAAf_Nf.jpg

And let me be clear - this championship is my 2md favorite championship team ever. You have no idea how hard I was rooting for TFC that game :lol:

That said, currently, TFC isnt winning any trophies any time soon. Insigne or not.

I knew this would happen. It's not every match does Trent need to push so far up field. These counter attacking players are going to take advantage of the exposed space. We seen it in the Brentford, Westham and now Leicester games. Henderson with such lackadaisical defending.

I knew this would happen. It's not every match does Trent need to push so far up field. These counter attacking players are going to take advantage of the exposed space. We seen it in the Brentford, Westham and now Leicester games. Henderson with such lackadaisical defending.

I think you guys are gonna run into the same problem we had with kimmich. TAA is enjoying playing in the MF area so much he won't wanna play RB anymore and be a full time CM

Credit to Leicester they took advantage of their chances and defended their lead well whereas Liverpool squandered theirs.

And let me be clear - this championship is my 2md favorite championship team ever. You have no idea how hard I was rooting for TFC that game :lol:

That said, currently, TFC isnt winning any trophies any time soon. Insigne or not.
I hear you, just reminding that the only time they ever won anything was because of Gio :lol:

They're def far away from competing right now though...

Gonna be interesting to see what else they do with Insigne coming. They surrounded Gio with a lot of experienced vets (Altidore, Bradley etc) last time.

Maybe I’m being naïve but I don’t think Insigne leaves Napoli yet when they have a chance to win it.

Maybe I’m being naïve but I don’t think Insigne leaves Napoli yet when they have a chance to win it.
He's not joining right away though, only in the summer after the European league seasons are done so he's still got a shot at the scudetti before he leaves.

Still looking like Inter don't wanna let go of the trophy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom