⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

EF1E855A-9527-4A9F-AFAC-F32C9E10C97D.jpeg

If this happens we can all thank PSG for their “power move” rejecting 200m+ for an expiring player 🙏

Not sure how we justify Halaand AND Mbappe?

You bench Vinicius or Benzema? I don’t see that as an option especially considering their current for?

Play all 4 with KB playing behind Halaand? Who do you sacrifice from the midfield trident? How do you even begin to adjust defensively?

It just doesnt make sense and feels a bit top heavy ala Galacticos era.

I'm with you, seems like it will create an unnecessary mess, if Benz was on a clear decline or on his way out, it would actually make sense. If there's a 0.1% chance you buy him and leave him at Dortmund for year ok. Or if there's a clear understanding, that someone will always be on the bench for year ok. We're a 4-3-3 team, you don't have the current group of midfielders to play a 2 man system.

I know this sort of sounds crazy but RM should do Barça a favor and help them get Haaland. It’d be huge for La Liga.

As big as the rivalry is - RM and Barça need each other.

Roma wants AMN? **** off they can have Xhaka like all parties wanted back in the summer.

lol. bye dembele.
Barca been nursing this kid for too long.
Hope he chooses his next team wisely and doesn’t just chase the money. He has all the talent in the world.

Proly going to China

I know this sort of sounds crazy but RM should do Barça a favor and help them get Haaland. It’d be huge for La Liga.

As big as the rivalry is - RM and Barça need each other.
Lol nah. That’s a loser’s mindset. Barca have a crop of elite youngsters including Ferran Torres now. Letting Haaland join them is infinitely more destructive to RM’s goals of winning Liga’s and CL’s than constructive for “needing” them. For what, the excitement of neutrals? A competitive young Barca, a solid Atleti and rest of the league is still a healthy enough La Liga.

Militao La Liga POTM

Well-deserved 👏🏽 So happy with how this transfer turned out. I remember coupe thinking Porto fleeced RM for 50m’s. Yes they did turn over a ridiculous profit in just one season but he’s looking like he’s going to be a top 3 CB. And any competitive club would pay 50m for that.

Vini was wilding out in the states, of course he got COVID-19.

Courtois and Camavinga were also both out in Dubai. This is a strange holiday season. I’m flying back home to NY and unfortunately going to have to lay low a lot more than I planned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom