⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing the club don’t view him as a Casemiro heir apparent who’s best when he’s sitting in front of the CBs as a destroyer. Maybe more box to box like Valverde. Just going by the eye test even Tchoumeni has a more similar grounded strong physique.
I see a lot of Kovacic when I watch Camavinga, he's not a DM but capable, Camavinga has the skills to control a game but he's not on Kroos or Modric level yet obviously.

I see a lot of Kovacic when I watch Camavinga, he's not a DM but capable, Camavinga has the skills to control a game but he's not on Kroos or Modric level yet obviously.

Agreed. More dynamic than Casemiro and like Kova can make dribbles from the midfield to push the offense forward. I’d say at his age he’s a much better tackler than Kovacic though, particularly slide tackles.

The question is how much more can Camavinga create & control because a midfield of KCM is vastly different from a Camavinga, Valverde & Tchouameni midfield. The next person brought into this rotation should be a creative player regardless.

The question is how much more can Camavinga create & control because a midfield of KCM is vastly different from a Camavinga, Valverde & Tchouameni midfield. The next person brought into this rotation should be a creative player regardless.

Godric forever. I feel this though with how Odegaard didn’t really pan out for us it’s for sure a concern going forward. Whoever the next Luka winds up being hopefully he spends him prime in white, just got no idea who that could be right now.

Godric forever. I feel this though with how Odegaard didn’t really pan out for us it’s for sure a concern going forward. Whoever the next Luka winds up being hopefully he spends him prime in white, just got no idea who that could be right now.

Kubo has entered the chat

On trying to replace what Modric brings, which is hard.

You got Kubo idk if he can play centrally at a high level. Kubo is somebody who more likely gets sold than plays at RM.

Reinier will go loan again to somewhere he can get minutes, so we can see what we got.

The Bruno Iglesias kid is highly highly thought of but he's just a kid, until Carlo leaves he won't get a chance.

If you go for a transfer, Wirtz, but that's a similar issue as Kubo in terms of style.

It will probably be somebody you never heard of, with a different game but similar production.

Jesus Christ...

The stuff that was posted is horrific and if it turns out to be true he belongs in jail :smh:

Thing that jumped out to me were the dates, mainly during lockdown and reminds me of how DV incidents increased almost everywhere during that time :smh:

The fact that there's those recordings in the first place makes you think it wasn't the first time, wicked wicked stuff man

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, unfortunately, but seeing some really shocking and sicking Tweets defending Mason.
TF is wrong with these people. The mentality is so twisted. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, unfortunately, but seeing some really shocking and sicking Tweets defending Mason.
TF is wrong with these people. The mentality is so twisted. :smh: :smh: :smh:

English 'lad' football culture is garbage so not surprised sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom