⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
News aren’t picking it up until he’s charged I assume.

Thought this would have been everywhere since he’s arguably England’s biggest young talent.

Last edited:
Mase :smh: :smh:

Everything makes sense now. When CR7 was talking about unfocused players in the club. Mase was one of them the whole time. Sheeeet, I'll even go as far to say when Rash had that bad match, was it bc he caught Mase in action? :nerd:

Money Mase is done. Hopefully the english media don’t try to paint it as a racial situation . Rashford , Saka seem like great guys.

If Dwayne DeRosario was playing with this generation, Canada would be dominating CONCACAF
Sick for him that he never got to play with real goalscorers like the squad has now

20220130_100916.jpg

The NT has come a long way though, looking forward to the USA game later on

Given recent developments and the fact that Amad and Tone were sent out on loan, I kinda hope the club hit up Barca about a loan for Dembele before the window ends tomorrow...

Kind of desperate rn and one injury would kind of screw the whole attack now :smh:. Already gonna be relying a bunch on 2 35+ year olds

Wow. That audio transcript is ******* disturbing. Hope she has a good support system around her to help deal with this. Get this ***** out the club ASAP

To actually record Greenwood like that, blatantly trying to rape her, is pretty much a guarantee it happened several times before
Yikes

Don't know about his career nor is it important in the current context but he's done done at the club man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom