⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It boggles my mind that these owners can’t see the financial advantages of having winning teams/investing in the clubs/stadiums. Madrid just signed a multi-BILLION dollar deal to rent their stadium out for American events. Imagine being an American club owner and failing to land this deal cuz you’re an idiot.

arteta flew out to meet him just to get his own deal extended
Seriously though, wth was that about :rofl:

They reported it in the press like they were gonna do something in the market after but nothing since :lol:

Looking like Arteta showed up to the Kroenkes place and got treated like

donald-duck-scrooge.gif

So relieved that Chelsea didn't make a panic move this month. If it wasn't for Sarr, I'd be a bit upset about lack of the LB depth

It's crazy that Chelsea made only two moves during Tuchel era

It boggles my mind that these owners can’t see the financial advantages of having winning teams/investing in the clubs/stadiums. Madrid just signed a multi-BILLION dollar deal to rent their stadium out for American events. Imagine being an American club owner and failing to land this deal cuz you’re an idiot.

Fenway Sports Group fields winning products with all their teams: the Red Sox, Liverpool, and the Penguins

We really haven't spent 'big' since when, 2018? It's nice to see investment in youth.

Now please for the love of God extend Salah.
Probably will be done at the end of the season. And yeah, last big spending was 2018-19 season.

The worst part is it seems like money wasn’t even an issue this time for arsenal. 75m was on the table, players just didn’t wanna join

Banter fc at its purest :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom