⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
FKsnx52WUAQ5h7P

:pimp:

My keeper

Even Neymar who is one of the best penalty takers doesn't do short runs.

Gotta start outside the box at an angle. All part of the deception and footy is a game of deception.

Eto'o is so sick rn, first home defeat since 1976 and with a spot in the final on the line no less :smh:

Gonna be Mane V Salah in the final

One guy mentioned that Eto'o was there in the 2008 AFCON Final match. I checked it out. Egypt beat Cameroon. Geez

Man I really felt with how Modric and Asensio were playing that we would get the goal in ET

Deserved win for Bilbao though.

So you mean to say playing Asensio as a false 9 and 4 jet lagged brazilians wasnt a good idea?
Militao was actually great, he's been back in Madrid since Friday, the rest of the team was lifeless. This will always be an issue with Carlo not great at subs, doesn't trust younger players.

I normally don’t care much for the CdR, but it would have been a massive achievement for the club to get a double this season. Gotta just focus on securing La Liga domestically now though because Sevilla are only 4 points behind.

Benz is the real MVP

Our attack looked lost for most of the match without him there. I see Carlo getting a lot of blame for decisions today, but you can also argue his decisions lead to the Benz injury that kept him out for today too.

Overall Ancelotti has done a great job this season, no manager is perfect. But I could imagine he’ll have some making up to do in order to regain the status he had with Madrid fans and front office prior to tonight’s L.

If Carlo wins la liga, he'll get one more year and that should be it You can't have this big of a squad and just run players into ground. He did the same in 14/15, we lost Modric and it cost us heavy.

flyeed flyeed rolaholic rolaholic the doctors said Benz got injured from over use.

Moving on to the league now, we ain't been so hot lately so that needs to remedied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom