⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FKyiFz6XoAA8oR_

Footy is stupid man :lol: :smh:

“The risk of myocarditis from mRNA vaccines is about 1 in 20,000,” he said. “The risk of cardiac involvement in young athletes from [covid] infection is about 1 in 200.” The risk estimates come from peer-reviewed studies published in the Journal of the American Heart Association.

Unless I see a meta-analysis stating that the vaccine is more risky than the actual virus, I’m going to stick with the jab. There’s a crisis of Covid hospitalizations in the hospital I’m at, and unsurprisingly it’s the unvaccinated.
word.
but yeah i know i just wanted to hear the anti vaxxer nonsense El Argentino El Argentino was going to spew

rolaholic rolaholic is middlesborough in the prem?

i remember when you were posting laughing emoticons and tweets at half time because barca got scored on by a lower tier squad in the copa del rey. life comes at you fast :lol:

you love to see it
:lol:

Alonzo Mourning GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Barca 🤝 United​
trophyless season​

Both in purgatory rn

I mean… I saw the people talk about the vax + heart problems discussions/consp theory during eriksen’s plight but it wasn’t something to bring up here at the time

I mean… I saw the people talk about the vax + heart problems discussions/consp theory during eriksen’s plight but it wasn’t something to bring up here at the time
Why would you call it a conspiracy though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom