⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a comeback by Milan, title race just got a lot more interesting...

That 2nd Giroud goal with he Cruyff turn was beautiful

Why would you call it a conspiracy though?
that the vaccine changes your DNA and RNA to the point where it worsens your body rather than just rely on its natural immunity to fight it. and having an occupation that pushes your body only accelerates the possibility of an medical incident.

Idk about the greek player's full situation but you can see the rise of more cases regarding the heart for players. many other factors play into it like the increasingly hectic schedules for footy players but people find solace in choosing one reason rather than a group.

i was stating the conspiracy not that I am behind it. when Jape said "Why would you call it a conspiracy though?" I didn't take it as specifically me but the hypothesis as one is all

Sheesh. worse out here than I thought. Good luck MetalMario MetalMario and El Argentino El Argentino .

Y’all be safe

MetalMario MetalMario This is why you can’t even engage with people. Conclusions already reached. The essence of “science” when your hypothesis isn’t even reasonably open to challenge.

All the more when they co-opt the language to label anyone with a hint of caution at the c*vid vaccines as rushed or otherwise untested as “anti-vaxxer” 😆

2D60F350-4217-4F44-9996-46F60D28F7BB.gif

I mean… I saw the people talk about the vax + heart problems discussions/consp theory during eriksen’s plight but it wasn’t something to bring up here at the time

i was stating the conspiracy not that I am behind it. when Jape said "Why would you call it a conspiracy though?" I didn't take it as specifically me but the hypothesis as one is all
i don't have one

Laporta saved barca by signing Ronaldinho back in 2003. I'm confident he's saved barca again with the recent signings. Only thing that worries me is the defense.

Laporta saved barca by signing Ronaldinho back in 2003. I'm confident he's saved barca again with the recent signings. Only thing that worries me is the defense.
i think it's still too early to call it. they've done a great job considering what they inherited this szn and how they are turning the debt around but he hasn't had a summer window yet or a full szn. i think it's safe to judge them after next szn or at least after the summer window to see what direction the club is going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom