⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
70C0FD6B-464C-45C6-9947-0EF569FD3813.jpeg

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Until an American manager wins something meaningful in Europe, the Ted Lasso jokes are not gonna stop :lol:

you think its necessary if we're just playing for fun? the guys that are higher level like ex pros/college wear AG boots, but the few of us regular guys all play in turfs. I was concerned about injury if I actually wear studs like getting stuck in the turf or something on a turn (knee injury) or is that not a concern

The current Nike AG soleplate is specifically designed for those concerns, particularly on artificial grass w/ the black pellets. I understand the turf boots can work in that situation too -- just like FG boots can work in the other direction.

Personally, I find the dedicated "turf" boots to be clunky (ill sized and shaped) compared to AG versions. The turf versions are almost like sticking your foot in a plastic bag. Obviously, it's a personal cost-benefit analysis, so you do you.

tomdiginson tomdiginson remember I told you this was the biggest asset thiago was gonna bring to you guys when you signed him from us? covering up all the gaps in midfield/defense allowing others to move around more freely. such a good player when healthy man :frown:

tomdiginson tomdiginson remember I told you this was the biggest asset thiago was gonna bring to you guys when you signed him from us? covering up all the gaps in midfield/defense allowing others to move around more freely. such a good player when healthy man :frown:

While I agree, the original price y'all put on him was too high cause he's unable to stay fit. He's a baller though.

SmartSelect_20220211-165903_Yuzu Browser.jpg

Seems like they didn't even play well, but they always find a way. Could definitely see the same happening on Tuesday, close the backdoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom