⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rom revisionism by the same folks who made him a meme is gonna be nasty this season huh >D

I’ll be the first to admit I slandered him in the name of hating on United. Then, of course, he joined Inter, a club I’ve openly said has a place in my heart, and thrived. Lukaku isn’t the only one that has done this though. ADM is another that left United and had a brilliant career abroad. Alexis showed he has plenty of gas in the tank in Italy. With the exception of Bruno and a few others, players don’t seem to meet their potential at United
85-850399_kanye-shrug-png-kanye-shrug.png

I’ll be the first to admit I slandered him in the name of hating on United. Then, of course, he joined Inter, a club I’ve openly said has a place in my heart, and thrived. Lukaku isn’t the only one that has done this though. ADM is another that left United and had a brilliant career abroad. Alexis showed he has plenty of gas in the tank in Italy. With the exception of Bruno and a few others, players don’t seem to meet their potential at United

These United fans are just upset because they had Martial avies not too long ago :lol:

Now they have to see Lukaku thriving every week with a good manager.

Don’t let them get to you. :lol:

These United fans are just upset because they had Martial avies not too long ago :lol:

Now they have to see Lukaku thriving every week with a good manager.

Don’t let them get to you. :lol:
He literally was the first name on the team sheet and a stalwart under your man Mou even when he struggled against top opposition. scoring once against the top 6 in 20+ matches his time there yet he somehow never got a shot >D

Through it all we all knew there was a good player there which if why most fans were happy to see him do well in Italy. This revisionism of what he could've been at United is disingenuous as hell when he's literally said he asked Ole to leave and that there's no ill will there but that's to be expected from you :lol:

Same way you don't care that Martial had the best season of his life the season after he took over for Rom yet it's still looked at as an L when all sides were good with a divorce.

Agreed. Alexis had to leave Arsenal and United to go find Glory in Italy. Pogba had to leave to show the world how Brilliant of a talent he is as well. Then came back to United to then be stifled. Will this be the fate of Sancho? Only time will tell.

As the chairman and founder of the "no actually Lukaku is good" club

I for one am enjoying being completely 100% correct. :D

ADM is a case where he was forced out of Real and wanted PSG from the start but they had a transfer ban at the time so he was forced to go where Real got a big offer from regardless of how he felt.

Respect for owning it though rather than brainlessly trying to distort history like others but yea under most of the managers post Fergie, especially LVG and Mou, talented forwards and players were stifled more often than not by negative tactics and philosophies.

ADM still had a decent start and ended up with double digit assists that season but he was mentally checked out after that break in at his house and apparent beef with LVG midseason which is why he stayed on the bench behind Young despite the giant talent disparity.

Tbf to him, it's worked out well for him like you mentioned after he finally got the move he wanted all along.

Can't really agree over Alexis still having much left tbh though but Conte is a wizard and winner so he was able to get a tune out of a lot of 'rejects' :lol:. Still don't think he could cut it back in the Prem right now after how he looked near the end at Arsenal and United

Lots of Arsenal fans want Conte…..

But IMO Conte doesn’t even think about touching this Arsenal squad.

Kroenke should offer Conte everything he wants if he's serious about them having them be competitive

This window shows that they do have money to spend but I feel like he'd do it a lot more efficiently. Wonder if the temptation of trying to make London Red again with Tuchel at his old club might entice him.

On a somewhat related note, I know he was happy with that Rom performance today. Really helped him become an all around/well rounded no.9 at Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom