⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This match made me miss the changes three-peat Zizou would make that flips a game. Whether it was a black magic substitution, or rolling out an unexpected lineup/formation. He knew how to keep the opponent on their heels tactically. PSG didn’t see anything they didn’t expect today, RM were an open book.

Ronnie should have gone to PSG instead of Messi. He’d have like 25 goals rn.

He’d probably also get Mbappe to stay another year too.

Damn. :smh:

naw this pic is TOUGH :smokin

Interesting to see what Carletto does for the second leg. Camavinga as a DM? Yikes. Marcelo at LB is suicide considering how fast Neymar and Di Maria are.

Alaba CAN cover either CDM or LB but you lose his leadership in the center of defense…i don’t like this one bit.

Interesting to see what Carletto does for the second leg. Camavinga as a DM? Yikes. Marcelo at LB is suicide considering how fast Neymar and Di Maria are.

Alaba CAN cover either CDM or LB but you lose his leadership in the center of defense…i don’t like this one bit.
Vini Benz
Modric
Kroos Camavinga Fede
Nacho Alaba Militao Carvajal

Really wish Mendy wasn't out

If Marcelo plays, I'm watching City v Sporting

I felt that the 4 man midfield would have worked far better today with Fede or Kroos helping Casemiro w defensive duties so the other 2 mids could create something in attack.

We were just dominated in the middle today, idk why Ancelotti didn’t make subs to modify the game plan earlier

Wonder how much dust is awb going to collect in the bench. Dalot been pretty good. But still not there in passing too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom