⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T fav two teams playing.

Conflicted?

Very much so
indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

everyone sees it. nagelsmann is trippin. he wanted to put his own stamp on bayern even though our classic system was humming along just fine the first half of the year

Angel Correa's bicycle kick goal was disallowed at 90+6. He ran and bumped a referee. Then the referee raised a yellow card in the air
FLvkKBUWQAQrQdZ

FLvkKBTWYBQNeCV

Wow Perisic had Lautaro on a platter there, just put a bit too much on the ball.

They should be up

My biggest issue with Firminho is he holds up the ball too much with his tippy toe runs. Pass the ball and keep it up moving. Yes, you're a false 9, but you still are a striker at the same time.

Liverpool playing like they caught a hook that stunned them. Defense playing like they got wobbly knees. Trent need to resist going up forward cause Perisic is taking advantage.
Pool just look weird.

I’m genuinely surprised by this performance. I thought we’d see Liverpool dominate possession and chances like PSG did yesterday.

I’m genuinely surprised by this performance. I thought we’d see Liverpool dominate possession and chances like PSG did yesterday.
I feel like the team is playing too "nice". I was also genuinely surprised about the Harvey Elliott start. You play him in a game like Sunday as he's still trying to find his bearings. You don't start him today, but I'm an armchair manager, so what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom