⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm...

Must have a good relationship with Mbappe :lol:

Dembele and Doucouré swapping over to the Mali NT :pimp:

Rigghht i coulda sworn ive seen him postn too unless he was recently liking stuff

Dang I thought I saw him posting recently but you're right, hasn't been on for nearly 5 months. Hopefully he's just taking a break from NT or something and we see him back soon.

Personally I think he took a break. He was posting less and less.

The person to this day that I worried about the most is PRIME. He posted everyone, everyday, then poof just vanished. 😞

Holy **** I didnt even realize eiddy hasnt posted in that long. Hope our guys are okay and just ended up having actual lives to live and dont have time for NT anymore.

Bayern down? 😮

we're going to be in real big trouble in 2-3 years once muller, neuer and lewa are gone. not having goretzka and davies is huge for us, but neuer out has been the biggest miss the last 2 matches including tonight. this tie could end up being a nightmare for us

we're going to be in real big trouble in 2-3 years once muller, neuer and lewa are gone. not having goretzka and davies is huge for us, but neuer out has been the biggest miss the last 2 matches including tonight. this tie could end up being a nightmare for us

Man you guys are going to win like 4-1 or something :lol:

Man you guys are going to win like 4-1 or something :lol:

naw man part of it nagelsmann getting tactics totally wrong. he's playing things like fifa with 5 attackers all at once and no MF with only 3 CBs. partly why we got smacked over the weekend by ******* bochum. he's being stubborn about sacrificing a midfield so he can put out 3 wingers at the same time. not sure what his train of thought is. he was playing our usual 4-2-1-3 at the start of the season and we were rolling, then he decided he wanted to put his own twist on the team

naw man part of it nagelsmann getting tactics totally wrong. he's playing things like fifa with 5 attackers all at once and no MF with only 3 CBs. partly why we got smacked over the weekend by ****ing bochum. he's being stubborn about sacrificing a midfield so he can put out 3 wingers at the same time. not sure what his train of thought is. he was playing our usual 4-2-1-3 at the start of the season and we were rolling, then he decided he wanted to put his own twist on the team

I remember Nagelsmann usually went with 4-2-2-2 & 3-5-2 mostly when he coached Leipzig

I remember Nagelsmann usually went with 4-2-2-2 & 3-5-2 mostly when he coached Leipzig

he was able to run that earlier in the year with us because we had davies who is an actual LB/LWB. right now we're playing that 3 ATB system with coman and gnabry playing the fullback spots. it's horrible to watch and we keep getting cooked cause of it. it's crazy that he isn't adjusting after the defeat last week and poor performance over the past weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom