⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading today that the dressing room war is CR7 v Slabhead for the Utd Captaincy
That's what he was commenting on :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised though, been lots of reports that the dressing room don't really consider him as that guy/leader and why should they :lol:

Didn't agree with the decision at the time and still don't. The press love the constant drama though

cover2.jpg

Just kidding

Such shameful that we had a good chance this season. COVID-19 & injuries stink!

Glad Tuchel and the club made that decision immediately

I just hope the board is 100% behind Tuchel when it comes to the transfer window this summer

There's a rumor that Roman will hire a high tier sport-based member (sporting director) to work with Cech and Marina. Most board members are businesspeople

One thing that concerns me is that Tuchel has a history with sporting directors where they didn't get along well. Not only Tuchel. Chelsea have the similar problems in the past. Their former sporting director Emenalo and managers messed the club up when they weren't on the same page.

man I hope he doesn't flop like a lot of the recent ajax players to sign with big clubs. really promising player though and I hope we can seal the deal

loved the rooney doc but it is sad how mega he was in euros at 18. dont think he ever hit that level again, but had a great run for unied in europe that fergie does not get enough credit for.

So what we think boyzzz. Is Portugal going to qualify for wc? CR7 needs a last dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom