⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many chances. The Europa Leasgue lights are too bright for Camp Nou Spotify:rolleyes

Napoli holding Barca to a draw at the Nou Camp?

Gonna need an Osimhen masterclass in the reverse leg at the Maradona :lol: :nerd:

Tone's Europa League experience earned him his first goal with Sevilla :pimp:

One of the reasons why I want NO PART in Rafael Leão going to United.

There is something in the water, there is some black cloud, some bad juju, some culture issues with young talented players at Carrington/Old Trafford since Fergie
left.

NOPE!!!

fluid hips fluid hips rolaholic rolaholic Don’t you fools ever hint at United going after Leão again. NEVER!! 😡

not surprised coming from him :smh:

Guy is still holding on to the Barça tiki-taka era like a moron.

Regardless, man said Adama can’t dribble. ADAMA TRAORE CANT DRIBBLE. In what world does he live in??

What a complete bozo. Also I’m sensing racial undertones in the video. :smh:

One of the reasons why I want NO PART in Rafael Leão going to United.

There is something in the water, there is some black cloud, some bad juju, some culture issues with young talented players at Carrington/Old Trafford since Fergie
left.

We know the Owners are the problem. Pretty sure they have something to do it with it :lol:

Guy is still holding on to the Barça tiki-taka era like a moron.

Regardless, man said Adama can’t dribble. ADAMA TRAORE CANT DRIBBLE. In what world does he live in??

What a complete bozo. Also I’m sensing racial undertones in the video. :smh:

The strong adjectives he used set my alarms off. He also sounded like a Franco supporter back in the day :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom