⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
School me. What’s he about?
attacking midfielder at leipzig that can play on the wings as well. been putting in goals at a high rate this year. leipzigs best player by far and been consistent for a couple years now. just looked it up and the new rumors are that man U is lookin to splash the cash on him :smh: he came from PSGs academy, but there were rumors that he wanted a move back to france soon and obviously the only option is PSG.

attacking midfielder at leipzig that can play on the wings as well. been putting in goals at a high rate this year. leipzigs best player by far and been consistent for a couple years now. just looked it up and the new rumors are that man U is lookin to splash the cash on him :smh: he came from PSGs academy, but there were rumors that he wanted a move back to france soon and obviously the only option is PSG.

Jesus, hope he doesn’t go to United then :smh:

You think Musiala has took that leap yet or are you going by potential? I still don’t know his best position.

he's ready to play now. had influential moments in the euros, big games in the CL against big clubs and tons of great bundesliga matches. the kid is a star. he's going to be an 8/10 and take over as mullers successor most likely. he's so good with the ball and his finishing is lethal that he can be used on the wings as well

Last edited:
Now this is some Messi shade. From a huge paper. 😮
1645143010544.png

rolaholic rolaholic I know you know how this sounds/reads
:lol:

Funny thing is, he was a PSG player then they shipped him out.

All the more comical when they have an overrated xavi Simons on the team

Ok, I did a double take; that's what I thought. Nkunku was a PSG player before moving to Leipzig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom