⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Telles had Elanga making a great run onside instead of Ron who was a fraction offside already there

Frustrating end product so far today, really should have at least 2 goals.

Been playing some really good stuff though

That could be a penalty….(need to see it again)

See this is what I hate about footy man.

You never get rewarded for staying up.

How is that not a pen???

Wtf, literally took him down by taking out his studs without touching the ball

Gotta be sick going into HT still goalless after 45 minutes of total domination and big chance after big chance :smh:

Should be up 3-0.. but breath of fresh air when Maguire does not start. Defense looks good even tho Watford havent really done ****. Dont even think i saw the ball in de gea hands yet.. Elanga is nice.. awb and fred been doing pretty good too. Would like to see sancho mixed in second half.

On a positive note, the quality of the footy has improved so much under Ralf. Particularly in attack, seeing set patterns of play and players really pressing hard to create multiple chances. No more Oleball going 60+ minutes without creating anything regularly and only relying on the counter.

Just haven't been clinical at all but it hasn't been for a lack of trying.

Would love to see Sancho come on to help break through with his creativity but the only player I'd take off for him would maybe be Bruno even though he hasn't been bad, just missing his shooting boots.

Everyone else has been on it for the most part, Ron's workrate and movement was impressive. Elanga especially was a threat all half

Should be up 2 or 3, very wasteful half. Sancho got to be itching to get on. Pogba through the middle with Bruno out wide has given us more control but would definitely sub one of them for Sancho if we don’t put one away early.

I was just about to say United’s defense looks good today (not knowing Harry Maguire was on the bench)

Well I guess that’s an answer…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom