⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman’s hands are dirty. If they were clean, he’d have nothing to worry about.
Show me a billionaire whose hands are clean. Not defending Russia and it's moves by any stretch, however, Roman is a man of means and influence. He's Russian. For him to maintain all of the aforementioned, he has to side with is Country. The same thing takes place here in America.

According to this guy United has stalled out Araujo's deal.

🤞🏽

We’ve seen Barca can pump out midfielders and the occasional forward from their academy but I think a lot of their rebuild falls apart without Aruajo. I’ve been keeping an eye out on this. Contract expires in 2023, and with how much they’ve continued to splurge on attackers, something will have to give.

Agreed

I know he's no innocent. Good owner? Absolutely! Dirty hands outside the football business? I try not to think about it :frown:

Doesn't Roman want 3.6 billions + the 2 billions the club owes him?

No, that's how I assume if an owner sells the club for money. Lucky for Chelsea that Roman isn't that kind of owner

Classy.

All I can do is say thank you Roman

images

Roman is selling because it's in the clubs best interest. He's not even trying to capitalize off the sale of the club. The 3 billion asking price is low for a club like Chelsea with such a good structure located within London. I believe it's unfair that to a degree he is being forced to sell the club simply because he's Russian and it also seems somewhat hypocritical, however, you can't take any chances given the current situation within Europe.

You guys are both right.

It can be all of that.

The bantz are hilarious. I’m slightly worried, but I think the club has become big enough to still compete at the highest levels with a semi competent owner.

It would take massive negligence to undo the foundation that Roman has laid for the next owner. Roman has turned Chelsea into a global brand and has built one of the best academies in the world.

Geez, I totally forget they are having a match right now

Watching it now

What the heck? RLC is playing a CB?

Sadden but hoping for the new owners to arrive and carry on with footy in mind and not money. We all know what he did for the club. That'll never go away:emoji_blue_heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom