⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea inserted the buy back clause in the Tino Livramento deal

Not sure how does that work if a club like Man U try to buy him this year where the buy back clause will be active next year

Terry & Cech:pimp:hiring those who have Cheslea's best interests at heart, just as Roman has said:pimp:. hopefully Iron Lady Marina stays

Terry & Cech:pimp:hiring those who have Cheslea's best interests at heart, just as Roman has said:pimp:. hopefully Iron Lady Marina stays

Speaking of Marina,

Such shameful if Marina leaves. It's no surprise if it happens. Marina been working for Roman before he bought the club

I'll truly be happy if Bruce Buck will not be with the club anymore. Guy Laurence and he give fanbase the bad vibes. The Chelsea Supporter's Trust members asked the club to remove those guys from the board after the Super League incident

Scott McLachlan needs to leave as well

anger-management-nod.gif

man I really hope phonzie is going to be ok. outside football, but just his life in general. heart issues are nothing to play with. he's already been out like 3 months now so it seems like it's pretty serious :frown:

Chelsea inserted the buy back clause in the Tino Livramento deal

Not sure how does that work if a club like Man U try to buy him this year where the buy back clause will be active next year

united are so damn dumb man i swear, sign 2 of these 3 kessie, brozovic or kamara and sign mazzraoi and you improve incredibly and the best part is, ALL FREE TRANSFERS then you go get ten haag and give him whatever else he wants

Havent read the last 2 pages. Will later but. At the cery least.. Roman got his prized possession b4 he dipped with his champions league.. must be fun having mula and owning teams you love.. hopefully for ya. Ya dont give it to some rich american that only thinks numbers and not have a passion for the team. Imagine bro. Owning a team that you LOVE.. minus snyder lmao 🤣

Lol

If it's an open competition, what is there to complain about, aside from UEFA?

Nothing much but I'm still expecting more righteous indignation from UK talking heads like Neville not understanding that an ESL won't affect domestic leagues much :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom