⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think anyone wants more football, not even the fans. It's like uefa got outed for hiding money for themselves so they are adding more football to make up the loss.
**** is already damn near a year round sport as it is :lol:. Got the top players getting maybe 2-3 weeks top of real offseason during international comp years.

Having everyone playing 70+ games yearly doesn't benefit anyone but UEFA and the broadcasters unless they're gonna allow bigger squads or something

There's no mass coverage yet cause it literally hasn't been officially announced again yet :lol:

They did a huge press announcement that dominated the sports media cycle even getting coverage in the States last time around. This hasn't been that, they're slow rolling it out by the looks of it after learning their lesson and trying to iron out all the issues from the original plan

So we’re waiting on an official OFFICIAL announcement.

Check this out - I’m not being subjective here either…

But do you guys understand how crazy it’s going to look when a total of three teams announce their forming a league together?

But do you guys understand how crazy it’s going to look when a total of three teams announce their forming a league together?

Three teams.

Apparently everyone's still legally binded to it though like Agnelli said today :lol:, besides one club which seems to be Inter

Not surprised the English clubs aren't taking the lead this time around given how it went down last time but by most accounts they haven't officially left the project

rap-pray.gif

This is going to be another PR disaster. (If they even move the needle)

You guys know this man…Don’t play sides right now.

This is going to look insane….

It’s already DOA.

I was expecting something harder than this. I’m actually disappointed.

You should have seen it last time. You were out of the thread but it was hilarious. :lol:
I'm In a group chat with some friends who are footy enthusiasts. The Madrid cats were going insane for it, so I can imagine what in here looked like

The reason I’m hype as a Madridista is that it would further give RM stability and security. Like the new stadium hosting events.

RM doesn’t have an owner, and is run purely on what the brand generates internally. And I would like for it to stay that way, so we don’t have to ever risk turning into something like Arsenal with Kroenke. Keeping up with these other clubs ain’t easy. Even Bayern with its elite financial management has had to sell off 25% of the club. So I’m for sure excited at the club having more money and security. And that Flo continuously works and never gets complacent in keeping RM that way.

Just like the first Super League, this is all about Real Madrid and keeping their coffers full :rofl:

Flo had poor Agnelli come out and promote this because he can’t do it again :rofl:

EPL giants should sit on the sidelines and watch this play out before jumping in again. Da Prem is a cash cow, they’re doing fine with or without a Super League.

Yea it is pretty jokes that the mastermind/architect behind the whole thing has been chillin behind the scenes this time around :lol:

They learned their lesson cause the outrage and backlash was intense originally, that played a part in costing Woody his job too if some reports are to be believed.

Apparently Flo's still been involved in the politics and scheming behind it, which includes getting on good terms with Laporta and Barca again even if it meant going against La Liga, but he's def been quiet publicly this time.

They've really tried to fine tune everything about their approach/rollout the second go round it seems

From a few weeks ago, before going off on the ESL today.

We just gotta wait and watch

Just like the first Super League, this is all about Real Madrid and keeping their coffers full :rofl:

Flo had poor Agnelli come out and promote this because he can’t do it again :rofl:

EPL giants should sit on the sidelines and watch this play out before jumping in again. Da Prem is a cash cow, they’re doing fine with or without a Super League.

The way they’ve put Flo in the basement is truly amazing stuff…..

That’s been the best part of Super League Part II

IMO :lol:

Already practicing the hashtag name

#WyssOut

I’m familiar with Boehly tho

I’m cool with Boehly. It’d be a pain in the butt if Wyss gets involved and block moves or whether it is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom