⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why I think the big clubs are probably gonna be onboard, the new CL format makes domestic results less importand

Lol

If it's an open competition, what is there to complain about, aside from UEFA?

Lmao the virtue signaling, trying to use a pandemic and war when all that’s in their mind is their personal greed. These are coupe’s heroes.

Arsenal is a bigger club than City or Chelsea

This is what makes the point all the more valid, and funny.

Nothing much but I'm still expecting more righteous indignation from UK talking heads like Neville not understanding that an ESL won't affect domestic leagues much :lol:

It makes sense for a network who paid a lot of money for UCL rights to start a campaign against the ESL. It’s just funny how much the blokes with no stake in it ate it up.

My reason for being pro ESL is that despite everything about the aesthetic of the champions league being perfect, it’s obvious that too much money is unaccounted for and going into the pockets of slime balls. Who just magically pulled a billion euros out of their *** last year to try quelling the ESL traction.

This move will cut the middle man out and put more money into the clubs’ pockets. Which will then have to be used in wage packages they offer players. So it effectively takes money out of the middle man’s pockets and circulates it among the economy of players and clubs.

I’m not really sure why people cape for an organization that out in the open allowed Al-Khellaifi to bribe his way onto the board of while his club’s finances were being investigated by them. And you’d think what we see publicly is just the tip of the iceberg.

I dont mind more footy honestly.. question is how the players feel about it. Right after they was opposed to 2x worldcup.

Last edited:

FM7lrutXMAMfhpk

They're really working on improving on the CL's flaws while giving all the clubs bigger cuts, I really do think it's gonna happen at some point. That updated CL format is not it...

Uh oh...

Already gonna be without Casemiro :sick:

I thought we could maybe get by with Valverde instead of Casemiro. Kroos playing a Pirlo/Xabi Alonso type role. But this is pretty bad now. A tough decision for Carlo. Do you go with Camavinga who is very inexperienced especially for this stage but could slot in at DM, or do you try washed Isco or Ceballos who he really hasn’t trusted but looks ok in his cameos. Or Hazard at the 10.

Edit: I’m thinking he’ll go with Camavinga.

Last edited:
You put out your best talent.
Casemiro missing isn't issue, not having Kroos who can pass out the press & no Mendy & Alaba not being a 100% are your problems.

You put out your best talent.
Casemiro missing isn't issue, not having Kroos who can pass out the press & no Mendy & Alaba not being a 100% are your problems.

I’m thinking Camavinga DM. Alternating with Modric at times when we’re in possession and letting Camavinga get forward while Luka quarterbacks. And then in defense Camavinga is more the holding mid. We did struggle badly to keep the ball last time though and I’m not sure how well we’d fare with Camavinga/Fede and this is where having Hazard in could help a lot.

Who do you think he should/will play?

You gotta play Camavinga, Modric & Fede as your three, this is why I can't stand Carlo, there's nobody else ready to play.

Giving Isco & Marcelo useless minutes & playing KCM every minute possible.

Honestly I was expecting more Super League smoke……

This one is almost too easy…

They really tucked Florentino in the nursing home for this one tho. I respect it. :lol:

The 3 teams that started the ESL and obtained its funding will receive a bonus. I don’t see anything wrong there? They got rid of the limiting factor of being a closed league so whats the problem now?

As far Madrid’s woes it doesn’t look good but Carlo’s gonna need to rely on his depth. Alaba will play despite what nagging injuries he has. Nacho’s gonna have to pull double duty at LB and cover Alaba aswell. Camavinga at CDM with Valverde helping him with high energy defensive duties while Modric will conduct the attacking play.

Asensio has also played as a CAM so that could be an option to join the mid 3 if he wants Valderde to sit further back in the middle (incase Camavinga is a risky manuever at CDM) and have the front three be Vini-KB9-Rodrygo.

There are options, just gotta see how Carlo sets up

The 3 teams that started the ESL and obtained its funding will receive a bonus. I don’t see anything wrong there? They got rid of the limiting factor of being a closed league so whats the problem now?

How are you going to get a bonus for a league that doesn’t exist?

You guys are F’n wackos

🤣 🤣

Perez gunna do the double on Coupe and have Mbappe lifting up the inaugural ESL in a RM shirt

I think you’ve gotta be delusional to not at least view the ESL as a possibility and as much of a threat as we’ve ever seen to the CL. One that’s to be taken seriously, which it is by UEFA.

Perez gunna do the double on Coupe and have Mbappe lifting up the inaugural ESL in a RM shirt

I think you’ve gotta be delusional to not at least view the ESL as a possibility and as much of a threat as we’ve ever seen to the CL. One that’s to be taken seriously, which it is by UEFA.

And you think Florentino Pérez is the answer to UEFA? You think that’s what’s going to bring all of Europe together? :lol:

I don’t understand why you guys are so loyal to this dude in the first place. It’s like you guys want to be dictated when you don’t have to be.

Spain man. Weird. Their ideologies have spread to the international fan base. :sick:

Oh lord.. yankeesking92 yankeesking92 bout to step out the bunker

It’s true tho, you guys ride or die for Flo in an extremely weird way.

Mbappe didn’t grow up wanting to play for Florentino Pérez…Ronaldo didn’t grow up wanting to play for Florentino Perez..

They wanted to play for Real Madrid. Why you guys give him so much power, I’ll never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom