⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s true tho, you guys ride or die for Flo in an extremely weird way.

Mbappe didn’t grow up wanting to play for Florentino Pérez…Ronaldo didn’t grow up wanting to play for Florentino Perez..

They wanted to play for Real Madrid. Why you guys give him so much power, I’ll never understand.
You talk about Flo more than any of us combined though. He has so much power because he has the money & connections to do that 🤷🏾‍♂️. He has ****** up in certain situations, yes. Has he help made & kept RM arguably the biggest club in the world yes.

You talk about Flo more than any of us combined though. He has so much power because he has the money & connections to do that 🤷🏾‍♂️. He has ****ed up in certain situations, yes. Has he help made & kept RM arguably the biggest club in the world yes.

RM were the biggest club in the world before Flo what are you guys talking about.

For someone who’s just getting into football, what makes RM the biggest club in the world?

Their fans, history, and ability to attract the best players in the world just on name alone.

It’s like wanting to play for the Lakers but on steroids.

:lol: @ who it's coming from

Still no one forced him to do anything, he just decided to since it was always gonna be a topic of discussion hovering around the club given what's happening around the world and his ties to it.

The FA wasn't ever gonna seriously demand or legislate that he sell just months after getting in bed with the Saudis :lol:>D, they weren't gonna open themselves up to that sort of scrutiny

RM were a financial mess when Flo took them over. Downplaying his achievements is willful ignorance. You can say what you want to about him now but you can’t deny that he made the modern galacticos brand, the one that attracts the likes of CR7 and Mbappe. There’s only so much you can get by on with just the brand when competing with billionaires and oil clubs. And he’s left us in a financially powerful place even through a pandemic. And if you want to say otherwise we’ll agree to disagree.

As far as the ESL, I just support cutting the middle man out. And if it happens to be someone who’s competent and financially transparent like Flo then I won’t oppose that either.

RM were a financial mess when Flo took them over. Downplaying his achievements is willful ignorance. You can say what you want to about him now but you can’t deny that he made the modern galacticos brand, the one that attracts the likes of CR7 and Mbappe. There’s only so much you can get by on with just the brand when competing with billionaires and oil clubs. And he’s left us in a financially powerful place even through a pandemic. And if you want to say otherwise we’ll agree to disagree.

As far as the ESL, I just support cutting the middle man out. And if it happens to be someone who’s competent and financially transparent like Flo then I won’t oppose that either.
Yeah, in all fairness, Flo bank rolled Madrid. Put his money up and help bring the club back from financial collapse. Brought them back into relevance instead of an aging dinosaur that can only reference the ole glory days.

No one is even talking about this Super League s***.

This is getting absolutely no traction besides I guess us :lol:

You put out your best talent.
Casemiro missing isn't issue, not having Kroos who can pass out the press & no Mendy & Alaba not being a 100% are your problems.
I know you hate how he loses the ball but casemiro has been absolutely vital to any success Real Madrid has had since he got his spot. No trophies without casemiro.

New CL format is nasty

FM7lrutXMAMfhpk

They're really working on improving on the CL's flaws while giving all the clubs bigger cuts, I really do think it's gonna happen at some point. That updated CL format is not it...

group stages replaced by one huge table. damn near a super league already. Add in the additional, what 10 games, for every team?:sick: giving no dambs about players energy or health levels

I know you hate how he loses the ball but casemiro has been absolutely vital to any success Real Madrid has had since he got his spot. No trophies without casemiro.

New CL format is nasty
They're going to press him, he's a liability, last year was his best season because teams weren't pressing. But he's been bad this year, 14 ball losses in 60 minutes vs Rayo.

We are in the know. Most other footy fans aren't :lol: fooluminati in our body

It’s already DOA.

I was expecting something harder than this. I’m actually disappointed.

You should have seen it last time. You were out of the thread but it was hilarious. :lol:

They're going to press him, he's a liability, last year was his best season because teams weren't pressing. But he's been bad this year, 14 ball losses in 60 minutes vs Rayo.
Yeah I hear you but what he does defensively is so important.

group stages replaced by one huge table. damn near a super league already. Add in the additional, what 10 games, for every team?:sick: giving no dambs about players energy or health levels
UEFA gon UEFA :lol:

Same way FIFA's shown they don't give a damn about player health with the WC every 2 years idea despite massive opposition from the players

There's no mass coverage yet cause it literally hasn't been officially announced again yet :lol:

They did a huge press announcement that dominated the sports media cycle even getting coverage in the States last time around. This hasn't been that, they're slow rolling it out by the looks of it after learning their lesson and trying to iron out all the points of contention and flaws from the original plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom