⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomi needs to come back next game. Idc how he's doing, Cedric is regressing back to who we thought he was, at the speed of light.

Odegard should have pushed to come to Pool. Instead, he frigged himself by playing for Arsenal. Would have fit well within our midfield.

Dybala what happened to your career man? I believed in you. Damn. :smh:

He’s a free agent this Summer too.

now-old.gif

aaron-rodgers-i-own-you-aaron-rodgers.gif

I just don't see Bayern letting him go without someone in place

a lot of talk that raiola and co are using bayern as a negotiating chip to get city to officially put the 35m/yr salary on the table. apparently it's close, but not finalized yet. absoultely insane numbers for a 21 year old, but they can afford it. still don't think Lewa is leaving, it would make no sense. even at his age, there's no suitable option available to replace 40+ goals a year

Serie A has been terrible in Europe for years now, how come it doesn't translate

they play terrible football. slow and defensive, most teams can't play out from the back at all so they struggle when quicker more athletic teams in europe start pressing them. atalanta is the only italian club that really adapted to the modern style of football and that's why they saw huge success in europe a couple years back even with lesser talent compared to the other serie a clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom