⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emery's boys stomped them out :sick:

Super League

1647468076569.jpeg

It really bums me out that we have two UCL games, and two PL games with big name teams playing, and 0 games on TV. Can these leagues not write in stipulations that their games actually show up on cable and not subscription-blocked streaming services?

Pirating works for me, but darn man, sucks **** for people who don't know about these websites.

I cannot use pirated sites at work. Cellular service is awful here

I had to subscribe Paramount plus and Peacock. Lucky for me that my family like those apps so it made my money worth

Plus Peacock has WWE :pimp:

I cannot use pirated sites at work. Cellular service is awful here

I had to subscribe Paramount plus and Peacock. Lucky for me that my family like those apps so it made my money worth
Yeah if you can get extra use out of them, not as bad. But I can't justify another subscription or two when I already pay for 4, including Hulu. I already barely use Netflix and Amazon.

Make this lady pundit a referee.

She knows what she’s talking about when it comes to “advantage”.

Refs are always too quick to blow that penalty whistle without letting it play out.

Yeah if you can get extra use out of them, not as bad. But I can't justify another subscription or two when I already pay for 4, including Hulu. I already barely use Netflix and Amazon.
Totally understandable

That's what I did. Whenever I subscribe a streaming platform, I have to unsubscribe a streaming platform I barely use first

I unsubscribed Hulu and Netflix last year. Family and I hardly used them

GG Scousers

Forgive me brethren but I can't be disappointed today, we still need a few more players and more growing to do. Pool showing us once again why they are top 3 in the world, and what we need to continue aspiring to. Like the killers they are, they capitalized on our mistakes. Our young guns will pick themselves up for Saturday, those were/are the essential 3 points we need to grab, COYG

3 spanish
3 english
1 Portugese
1 german

all qualified for the next round of the UCL

GG Scousers

Forgive me brethren but I can't be disappointed today, we still need a few more players and more growing to do. Pool showing us once again why they are top 3 in the world, and what we need to continue aspiring to. Like the killers they are, they capitalized on our mistakes. Our young guns will pick themselves up for Saturday, those were/are the essential 3 points we need to grab, COYG
No apology needed for not being disappointed tbh. This team isn't built to compete alongside Pool, Chelsea or City. Yet.

Like you said, Pool capitalized on Arsenal's mistakes. Specifically seeing Cedric doing **** all and moving the ball with German efficiency to get shots on goal. Once Tomiyasu is back i don't think we'll see that happen. Ramsdale had been in good form, so its understandable he was shaky against the team that gives us the most trouble. This year was always a wash and while I would have liked to see us compete for the FA Cup, at least the Arsenal fans aren't expecting anything. Unlike some teams fans who still have irrational hope... :nerd:

Still, Top 4 or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom