⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who’s everyones picks for the next round?

Selfishly i’d love Villareal or Benfica but if it had to be a top team i’d prefer Bayern tbh. I feel that we’d have an extremely tough time beating any of the Prem teams over 2 legs.

Any of y’all that have seen him enough know how good Mbappe is at the 9? Compared to playing the wing?

Selfishly i’d love Villareal or Benfica but if it had to be a top team i’d prefer Bayern tbh. I feel that we’d have an extremely tough time beating any of the Prem teams over 2 legs.
Anybody besides City or Pool. I’d much rather see them in the final.

Any of y’all that have seen him enough know how good Mbappe is at the 9? Compared to playing the wing?

He can play no9 but it’d be a waste to put him there. Strength isn’t there yet and he can’t head the ball either.

Benz has a couple years left. You’re alright.

That's a good question where he'll be playing since it seems like his most dangerous position is out on the LW and you guys already have Vini Jr killing it there as it is.

It's a great problem to potentially have but I do wonder where he'll end up since Benz looks like he's got at least a season or 2 left at top level at the 9.

Has Vini ever played on RW? Maybe Carlo's gonna roll with dual strikers next season

Anyone but City.

Did he leave his kids alone at home unattended?

naw man :lol: he's got like a newborn and a 3 year old or something like that. they were with the nannies at home during the match. he just meant they were in the house while the robbery occurred which is scary as a parent, which I totally understand. probably just wasn't worded well due to english not being his first language

He can play no9 but it’d be a waste to put him there. Strength isn’t there yet and he can’t head the ball either.

Benz has a couple years left. You’re alright.

That's a good question where he'll be playing since it seems like his most dangerous position is out on the LW and you guys already have Vini Jr killing it there as it is.

It's a great problem to potentially have but I do wonder where he'll end up since Benz looks like he's got at least a season or 2 left at top level at the 9.

Has Vini ever played on RW? Maybe Carlo's gonna roll with dual strikers next season

Was just curious, in part because the Haaland news. I know we’re good with Benz for a few more seasons but there’s a chance Haaland just stays at City once he gets a taste of the Emirati money. And elite #9’s don’t come around every year.

Vini will for sure play on the left, he’s relatively ineffective on the right, and knocking on the door of being world class on the left.

I’ve seen the idea floated of trying to lineup with something like a 4-4-2 with Vini at the left of the mid and Mbappe up top on the left. Vini tracks back and is actually solid at defending so it could be an option.

Mbappe been playing through the middle for most of the season. He’ll make runs in behind the CBs and float out wide. Basically a free role

Interesting that we’ll be wearing a special black Y-3 kit this weekend at home.

Whatever, old Y-3 kit is going for stupid numbers on ebay. Take all my money.

I can already see the starting XI. Where is Jose sa?? Vitinha??? Somebody save us

1647521621130.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom