⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew Juve wasn't going anywhere when De Sciglio was their attacking threat on the wing. Cuadrado on one side is more then good enough but the team badly miss Chiesa and i am never sure what Dybala's deal is. Rugani had a dreadful game. Arthur was ghost for portions. They need a lot of help. Also still not convinced Morata + Vlahovic up top as a tandem is working.

what has Tomori done that Frank n England are hating on him. at Derby with Lampard, he was the first loan player there to be voted player of the season by the players, has a good debut at Chelsea before the holidays. Suddenly no more PT and Frank wanted him gone with no buyback clause. no after excelling for AC he still getting no love SMH

FN-Jsm0aMAEKLRs

FN-Js0saIAA39yO

FN-JtGFakAAHQNC

Luke Shaw hasn't played in weeks and still in the England squad :lol:, Tomori isn't.

No Sancho either but Grealish still makes it.

Southgate's team selections defy logic

Luke Shaw hasn't played in weeks and still in the England squad :lol:, Tomori isn't.

No Sancho either but Grealish still makes it.

Southgate's team selections defy logic
If you are a of a certain race, no matter how bad you are, you will always be selected. Tomori should've repped Canada

For you SUPER LEAGUE capers. Your guy Agnelli proposed an idea of making the last 15 mins of a game an extra subscription.

That’s YOUR man.

They don't like each other, if Ronaldo ever had the option of choosing a manager it would be Zidane, there was a high level of mutual respect.
Understandable with those egos. Zidane to United makes too much sense, so I fully expect it to not be a discussion. Poch moving to Manchester would be my dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom