⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...i really wanted to see Mahrez and Algeria in the world cup.

I dont see Tunisia or Cameroon making much noise. Usually Cinderella stories have a star attacker or playmaking #10. Think Roger Mila for Cameroon ('90), Haggi for Romania ('94), Hakan Sukur for Croatia ('98 ) , Hadji Diouf for Senegal ('98 ) Mansiz for Turkey ('02), Forlan for Uruguay ('10) etc..

Glad Hakimi and Sane are in though

Last edited:
The better Jollof won :smokin
1E4C6F60-AB92-4629-A2A7-63A348E4FB1D.gif

FOH

Australia taking a really long road to try to qualify, facing the UAE in a playoff and if they win followed by another playoff with Peru.

Australia taking a really long road to try to qualify, facing the UAE in a playoff and if they win followed by another playoff with Peru.
Funny cuz they dipped from the OFC to Asia to avoid this route but they right back where they started :lol:

If for some reason New Zealand loses tomorrow there’s alotta money to be made, I might throw like $20 on that final just cuz

starboy :smokin highest rated player in the match today. he's adapting to whatever position they put him in. looking world class now that he's playing the 8, but I still think he's best suited to play a 10/CAM role because he's so good at finishing. can't wait to see how his future unfolds

Can't believe the protection being given to Harry Maguire. A few boos and Kane is on Twitter giving it "it's a disgrace"

The bloke cost 80m and he's ****. In the last few years alone he's been arrested for assault, been part of United worse defences, sends his family on Twitter to take digs at fans, and most of all, he's ****.

Can't remember the England team ever defending Raheem the dream when he was getting boo'ed and slaughtered over a tattoo he had. Or because he bought his mum a house.

80 million :pimp::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom