⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220406_171202.jpg

20220406_171215.jpg

We're due for a good game, created really good chances, the defending was iffy but good enough.

And we just gotta hope Militao didn't pick up anything serious

Just finished watching highlight..
That yellow on militao.. is concerning for next game.. mans solid and will be much needed..guessing Nacho finna take his spot? We need some solid subs for D this summer..
that assist from modric is crazy. One of the craziest ones ive seen. Bcz he did it to perfection without even looking up . Almost hail mary type. He seemed to had read the play a bit ago. But to perfect that pass like that without lifting head is insane.annd benz woulda had 4 gols but that one gol he missed in box, jorginho semi got his foot when it was follwing to shoot it. So tad dragged it a bit. Im sure had he not. It was a gol. We are witnessing something cray from benz these last 2 years.

Last edited:
if I were a Chelsea fan I’d be happy with the character Havertz showed throughout the match. Dude was very resilient and didn’t try to hide when things got rough.

Also thought this made his match even crazier. Takes mind over matter to another level.

Feel bad for Ten Hag already. These players are gonna throw him under the bus like they've done every other time. If you keep the same people up top above the manager and keep this same squad, nothing is gonna change with a new manager, absolutely nothing.

United board will see this appointment as a way to coast along for another year or two without too many complaints from fans. They'll say "Well you wanted a top manager and we brought one in" while we'll be sitting 4th-8th, and that's good enough for the board sadly.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think one manager is gonna turn Maguire in Maldini, Mctominay into Pirlo, and Rashford into Thierry.

if I were a Chelsea fan I’d be happy with the character Havertz showed throughout the match. Dude was very resilient and didn’t try to hide when things got rough.

Also thought this made his match even crazier. Takes mind over matter to another level.

havertz is a baller. always been a fan of him. don't get the early hate he used to receive. he's a big game player that's probably one of the most gifted players in the world.

Feel bad for Ten Hag already. These players are gonna throw him under the bus like they've done every other time. If you keep the same people up top above the manager and keep this same squad, nothing is gonna change with a new manager, absolutely nothing.

United board will see this appointment as a way to coast along for another year or two without too many complaints from fans. They'll say "Well you wanted a top manager and we brought one in" while we'll be sitting 4th-8th, and that's good enough for the board sadly.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think one manager is gonna turn Maguire in Maldini, Mctominay into Pirlo, and Rashford into Thierry.
there is a superstar mentality at united, which is odd, cause united have been so poor in recent years. he's going to have to move some people on but i do not doubt that ten hag can get the best out of a lot of people. i.e. mctominay doesn't have to be pirlo he just has to be a lot better version of what he can do now. if ten hag can he implement a system, you will see results top to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom