⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do his players feel after hearing that their coach has given up on them? Piss poor leadership shown here by Tuchel. They’re only down 2 goals on aggregate. Liverpool went down 0-3 on aggregate to Barcelona in 2019 and turned it around in the 2nd leg…

200w.gif

Why? Brazil aren’t our rivals. :lol:

Don’t you mean you want Argentina to hire Mou.
No cause that's the only NT I could see him coaching :lol:, there were USMNT rumors in the past though.

Just would love him in international footy if Pep was too

I don’t disagree but how often does France actually live up to their potential? With the players they have, you’d expect them to go on a run like Spain did from 2008-2012…
Most talent in the world but they're stuck with an old school coach.

Sometimes the talent still wins out though like in Russia but they'd definitely need another manager to have a Spain like run of dominance.

I don’t disagree but how often does France actually live up to their potential? With the players they have, you’d expect them to go on a run like Spain did from 2008-2012…

They could end up doing it. It’s not over for them. Far from. They have so much young talent. The next 8 years they’re in great shape.

They could win the WC this year and be back 2 back WC champions….

I don’t think that’s ever even happened before.

Guess this would facilitate Brahim coming back
Including the epl offers, just sell him, you bought him for 4 mill, got his best years and you'll end up with a great profit.

Brazil with Pele and Italy waay back in the day at the start of the whole thing.

Brazil almost did it again in '98 but that's when France had their coming out party on the world stage when the WC was at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom