⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win or lose this is DD last year running the France team.

Let Brazil get Pep….

We all know who is managing France next. The champion of champions.

Brazil almost did it again in '98 but that's when France had their coming out party on the world stage when the WC was at home

:lol: Brazil got rocked in that final
ED40CA6B-8C4F-4CF4-8C7C-4DFFD7782A78.jpeg

Al-Khelaifi didn’t bribe his way onto UEFA to make things more difficult for his club and by extension City. Can’t really expect UEFA to do anything to seriously curb the oil clubs’ shady business.

wow that's actually nice and surprising news. unfortunately was traveling yesterday and only got to watch the 2nd half of the match in an airport terminal with ****** wifi. luckily, it looks like i missed out on one of the worst performances by us in the CL in years. hopefully we get it together next week at home, but a CL title doesn't look likely for us this year. something is off with the squad right now. thinking all the contract limbo with so many starters is part of it

How do his players feel after hearing that their coach has given up on them? Piss poor leadership shown here by Tuchel. They’re only down 2 goals on aggregate. Liverpool went down 0-3 on aggregate to Barcelona in 2019 and turned it around in the 2nd leg…

I agree with these thoughts. I wouldn't be able to handle a coach that sugarcoats the media then say something different in the dressing room. He's honest and I gotta respect that.

Also... Germans don't joke around

Ima need the business capital of Germany to put in work against Barca right now

and west ham down a man (Cresswell) going into halftime:smh:

side note i remember Mou saying that being a NT coach is an old man's game and he'll consider it eventually. obviously when he's "old" and he said this i think during his RM tenure

These are the matches Barca need a kessie. Ref, who was terrible today, letting everything go and the midfield trio of busquets, pedri, and gavi weigh a combined total of 285 lbs. straight getting bodied in the middle. Not starting frenkie, Barca's strongest midfielder, was not a good decision but rotations are needed.

Frankfurt really dried their field today too. And old tactic that was always used against Barca in xavi's playing days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom